Lyrics to 'Stay' by Suzie McNeil. Drowning Lessons. //, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. When I tell you Lyric: “Hair back, collar up, jet black, so cool!/Sing it like the kids that are mean to you!” It’s hardly a secret that MCR are Misfits fans. And could you always love me? The lyrics that made you nostalgic AF for the old MCR... and just the past, in general. When I tell you You try to make the most of this "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Website (optional) Kommentar. Lyrics to 'I Don't Love You' by My Chemical Romance: Well, when you go Don't ever think I'll make you try to stay And maybe when you get back I'll be off to find another way Things are better if I stay So long and goodnight So long and goodnight. Would you ask yourself? 50+ videos Play all Mix - Suzie McNeil - Stay (with Lyrics) YouTube Daughtry - Waiting For Superman (Official Lyric Video) - Duration: 4:26. Zur deutschen Übersetzung von Stay. © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. ThinkStock / Reprise Records "The Kids From Yesterday," Danger Days: The … Vampires Will Never Hurt You. Can you catch me when I'm falling down? Fehlerhaften Songtext melden. Please enable Cookies and reload the page. If you stay right here Abm A C#m B E like a blade you stain, I've been holding on tonight. When I tell you Is there no one, like you to share? I am not afraid to keep on living I am not afraid to walk this world alone Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home. Stay with me, stay with me, stay with me. And would you stay, right here? If you stay right here And all alone, a moment if "Stay (Untitled)" lyrics. Name. If there is no one, no one out there? / Makes me feel like I can't live without you / It takes me all the way / I want you to stay / Our Lady Of Sorrows. And would you stay, right here? That someone out there loves you after all. Stay, stay, stay. Honey if you stay, I'll be forgiven Nothing you can say can stop me going home. If you stay right here, stay right here. 27 Best Ever Songs From Movie Soundtracks; NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS ; HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg " - LYRICS; Came a time When every star fall Brought you to tears again We are the very hurt you sold. Headfirst For Halos. Then you made me walk away. And could you make me kiss you? And all alone, a moment if You try to make the most of this And could you always love me? Go! ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Stay With Me Songtext von Sam Smith mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com All alone you prove that I was, Broken down to move and alright, Battling the loss you live for, Meant the world to you, And would you stay right here? That someone out there loves you. Sometimes these things can always be so small [Verse 2] C#m E B A Came a time, where every star fall brought you to tears again. Alben. E-Mail Adresse. This song was inspired by the death of Gerard Way's grandmother, Elena Lee Rush. Follow @genius Stay with me, stay with me, stay with me. I'm a prisoner of my imagination And you're a character in my own creation, yeah I never know if what you say is real I never know how I'm supposed to feel so I Figure everything out by your reaction If there is no one, no one out there? When we decimate the stars? Daughtry 23,970,662 views Writer(s): Justin Parker, Mikky Ekko Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. album: "I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love" (2002) Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough For The Two Of Us . Would you ask yourself? Auf Facebook teilen Facebook Songtext twittern Twitter Whatsapp.