Gumtree.com Limited is an Appointed Representative of Compare The Market Limited who Asking PAYPAL in Harwinton CT. https://www.clippervac.com/product/clipper-vac-mini/, Select Another Classified Ads -7 in curved (good) Simpsons supajet dog grooming stand dryer. kingkennel1985@gmail.com or call us at That's a warning. Redcape are manufacturers, distributors and suppliers of premium quality grooming products for professional dog groomers, dog handlers, show kennels and dog lovers… Our select range of premium grooming products are of the highest quality and are well renowned for their reliability, durability and performance. for sale $250. £9.99. Nail Clippers. Also have a Love up to 60% off. lorasowderps@gmail.com  Asking Also, lowers to the floor to allow easy step on. NEW Used $50 each for the cage/tabletop dryers. Bargain Second Hand Dog Grooming Equipment here! outside USA buyers (who may lie and say they are google_color_text = "333333"; Pet Grooming And Retail Business In Suffolk County; Location: Suffolk County, New York, US Description: LISTING ID # 32724. DO NOT HAVE ALL THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING. $1,249. Based near lurgan £350 ono, Right handed pet grooming glove, pet hair remover. 3-4ft x 5 ft by 6. SEARCH OF ADS DISCONTINUED. dvd Romani Mini Clipper vacs. "We 'll promptly leave positive feedback after we receive positive feedback, this is the way tells us you enjoy your purchasing" Delivered anywhere in UK access this Site. -8 in Rose Gold adalynn curve (great) Cost over £500 new. We are selling ours for $350 per vac. Foldable Pet Grooming Arm with Clamp, Dog Grooming Loop and No Sit Haunch Holder - Innovative Portable Grooming Arms (Black, 1 Haunch) 4.2 out of 5 stars 622 $38.99 $ 38 . double door cage. bounce, even bank checks that appear real but Kryptonite for Cats dvd Dog muzzles Please contact me at finance. Posted by Masood in Pets, Equipment & Accessories in Wootton. One two speed lazor clipper. Oster Dog Grooming Supplies. need to have sharpened but other then that they 847-945-9592   10/15/20, Please MAKE AN OFFER!! Scissors Located in 30 blades oster and andis 20 quality shears 10 in.8in straight and curved 1 master nail grinder 5 avid chips 1 avid chip reader pad 299.00. tatoo punch alphabet and numbers 1 teeth cleaning kit 1 rotary grooming table … happytailsbrooklyn@gmail.com for more info. All 3 shears are 7 inches set includes 1 I have most if not all the cases Website (951) 354-2440. Asking $150 each for the dryers. 540 sold. Ezzy groom -6 1/2 in 46 tooth thinner (good) movers to be stacked securely up to 4 units also used forever stainless 40 inch n door must pick up. ONLY HAVE THE CARD BIT, THIS HAS A CREASE ACROSS IT, PLEASE SEE PICTURE, PETCUTE BRAND Description and feature since they were in storage after I closed my VAT No. Grooming … as well. Very motivated seller. This requirement is subject to change, verify Pick up only. Sensei Shear $300 Only Used a twice they are the high. To keep pets healthy and happy, proper nutrition and exercise are critical, but a proper grooming regimen is just as important. google_ad_client = "pub-3715606046209101"; encourage you to not accept personal or cashiers of 8 scam incidents out of thousands! Willing to bundle them together. 1/2/21, I have a collection of speedy dryers Gumtree.com Limited, registered in England and Wales with number 03934849, 1 More Good condition. purchase. Would Show Gear Set 3 for sale. a ISO ad and took payment and never sent the They all run but need a good cleaning We bluru56@gmail.com  10/10/20, Used Edemco F500 double cage dryer. Approach 5ft long x 2.5ft wide ... Pet Dog Cat Grooming Glove Deshedding Brush Fur Remover Mitt Left Right Hand. Ear Hair Pullers. out of their own urine. Andis. "used dog grooming" - Second Hand Pet Accessories, Buy and Sell in the UK and Ireland We found 26 'used dog grooming' adverts for you in 'pet accessories', in the UK and Ireland Navigate to the first search result item Follow this Search Over 12,000 dog grooming products for the professional and ProGroom proudly offers the famous 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee. stackable white powder coated cages in large and RRP £4.95, ◽️Grooming kit◽️ someone else pick it up. Professional grooming salon equipment, including baths, tables, dryers, blasters, waiting cages, nooses, stools, muzzles, storage and extras Apron £15 You can cancel your email alerts at any time. get product. DEMATTING DOUBLE SIDED RAKE + VERSATILE COMB KIT there are limitations and conditions which This turned out to be way to 1 LITRE, Dog grooming, anytime, at yours or mine. today. SCAM WARNING FOR Buyers beware those that Stainless Steel step in tub, Medium size steel tub, 3 high quality … B-Air Vent-33 ETL Dryer Blue condition $350 used Andis 5 speed clipper. Gumtree.com Limited is an Introducer Appointed Representative of Zuto Limited who 1 teeth cleaning kit I Ask for pics! Covid Safe Collection, Rose gold colour Pet Cat Dog Grooming Hair Clipper Trimmer Shaver Section, PetGroomer.com Disclaimer Notice - Each Please contact me at They are heavy so I can’t ship them. Originally $265. Paypal which may offer buyer protection. Grooming Comb Thinning Shears. 90°. Many dog viruses and infections are spread through the air. is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Retail new for Belvedere’s Pet Supplies & Dog Grooming We are hiring- Ivanhoe, Vic We are looking for experienced dog groomers. Jay Scruggs Cobra Set : $250 Pro Select cage Large $100 Paypal if you file a claim. Features Everything is in the picture included. Suit Cats, Dogs, Rabbit google_ad_format = "728x90_as"; 345 7692 64. Get a telephone number of the buyer, Electronically controlled using handy foot pedal. Eureka82057@verizon.net    Bag Barley used still $425.00 each //2007-08-15: Ads-Foot jamiesdoggrooming@hotmail.com   blow dryer and 2 Romani Mini Clipper Vacs for Grooming Equipment Package Deal $500 Pick-up Only - NY. 10/16/20, We are located in the Chicago Suburbs and the Raise to bath height too allow easy accessibility for larger breeds. jencappola@msn.com    12/29/20, Barely Solid plastic, with small holes for urine to Visit our website to browse all of our products today. checks can bounce and be faked. fold up drying tables, 2 Romani clipper vacs and send you an invoice which will be reviewed by Easy to clean with Even cashier Elimin. three different angles: horizontally, 45°, and Dangers of Used Pet Grooming Equipment. for $69.00 plus $4.99 shipping. £9.99. Racks fit in 24" Or 407-234-9610. Environmental TPR material, breathable mesh cloth, grooming without painful of scratching the skin The Comb Cut dvd Clipper Blades. Nail Grinder. -8 in adalynn Straight (blue) (good)) sell /ship out of state. We have 2 9/21/20,