Aug 28, 2018 #9 … My loss is your gain! Length: * Weight: * $149.99 Information; Reviews (0) Availability: Out of stock: Designed especially for the trout angler. Perfect for backpacking and other limited space fly fishing ventures. The moderate action of the rod provides the delicacy needed for technical spring creeks. I'm looking to order one online and wanted to get the line at the same time. My loss is your gain! Shipping Redington Classic Trout 276-4 Fly Rod Outfit (7’6″, 2wt, 4pc) All Redington Read more Redington Path Rod W/Tube 8wt 9ft 6in 4Pc BigTrout: March 7th, 2012, 11:24 am : Posts: 18 : okay, so i'm still wanting a new rod for this upcoming summer. Super Sale!!! It's like new, used only a couple times, and asking $90. $144.99 - $219.99. Thread starter jrp11948; Start date Jul 29, 2020; J. jrp11948 Active member. The shorter 7'6" length will get you into the tightest … $68.00. Redington CT(classic trout) 762-4 Fly Rod 7' 6" 2wt. save. Redington BEHEMOTH Fly Reel 4.8 out of 5 stars 401. : Redington Fly Fishing Rod 276-4 Classic Trout Rod W/Tube 4pc 2WT 7-Foot6 : Sports & Outdoors. 7'6" 2wt Fly Rod Used twice very carefully. hide. NEW “The Native Brookie” from FMO 6’ 1wt 3-pc High Carbon Fiber. 7ft 6in 2wt; 7ft 6in 3wt; 8ft 6in 3wt; 8ft 6in 4wt; 9ft 5wt; 9ft 6wt; Clear: Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod quantity. This Classic Trout 276-4 is a smooth, crisp, and lively technical trout rod for small creeks and streams. eBay listed 2 brand new 3wt 6-piecers last week: 1 for a BIN price of $170; the other as a regular auction. Free shipping . : Redington Fly Fishing Rod 276-4 Classic Trout Rod W/Tube 4pc 2WT 7-Foot6 : Sports & Outdoors. The lightweight blank and forgiving action reduces fatigue for long … Excellent condition. Popular . Previous Post: Redington Classic Trout 276-4 Fly Rod Outfit (7’6″, 2wt, 4pc) Popular Items Today. $149.99. Popular . Free shipping. Redington CLASSIC TROUT fly fishing rods are also available in 3wt and 5wt sizes with a 6 piece fly rod option for even more convenient transportation. Ratings and Reviews. … REDINGTON CLASSIC TROUT 276-4 FLY ROD : 2WT, 7'6" Redington Classic Trout fly rods are classic styled medium-action rods built on modern technology. Of course, for 90 bucks- you cannot expect a machined work of art. Messages 38 Reaction score 8 Location Annapolis, MD. Reactions: Underthesea, jordan101, Kyle Smith and 3 others. Fresh water, moderate action rod; Dark clay brown blank with matching rosewood reel seat … Jerry Metcalf FishyJere. 7 comments. $88.49 - $149.99. Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod Outfits offer anglers a smooth, responsive, medium-action rod, combined with the lightweight Drift 2/3 fly reel and quality RIO Fly Line at a reasonable price. The lightweight blank and forgiving action reduces … Price: US $149.99 . Details about Redington Classic Trout 276-4 Fly Rod - 7'6" - 2wt - 4pc - New. The Classic Trout is redesigned with improvements to the overall look and feel of an already fantastic, tried-and … Watch; GREAT PRICE Great price compared to similar brand new items. I just bought the redington Classic trout in a 2wt, 7'6" but am having trouble finding a reasonable 2wt reel. Free shipping. … Super Light 2WT 3WT Airlite 7'6'' Fly Fishing Rod Graphite Carbon Fiber Fly Rod. $77.29 - $145.77. double haul Active Member. Redington Classic Trout 386-4 Fly Rod - 8'6" - 3wt - 4pc - New. 4.5 … and how does it compare to the Redington CT 2wt (7ft 6in)? Item location: Hood River, Oregon, United States. With a true moderate action blank, it casts very accurately from 15 ft to 35 feet (with a cheap, Chinese DT4F fly line). Post Reply. By Mon. I ordered a Cortland Sylk DT4F line to accent the old-world … How does … Aug 28, 2018 #8 NVM . You can check lastest price click button below. Designed especially for the trout angler. This is a truly elegant and traditional series that blends modern materials and classic styles of casting and fishing, medium action. report. In this AvidMax product review, watch as Jeff highlights the key features of the Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod! That two weight Classic Trout is a gem and has no issues loading in close with a true to weight line.....if you are wanting better mending or roll casting performance...you could go a bit shorter head (with slight sacrifice of delicacy) perhaps a Wulff TT or a Cortland 444, Cortland Ultralight, or Cortland Spring Creek, line in a 2wt. Yet packs enough power for big river and boat fishing. Easy to cast with high performance design. Impressions of the Classic Trout 2wt. Quality continues to be of uttmost importance to the company. This will be for fishing a local small river (mainly for trout), as well as to sink further into Rod Acquisition Syndrome (RAS)! Delicate action. Could add a lightly used Rio Selective Trout DT 2 line for $30 if you need a good line to match up with the CT. Jack . The CT 276-4 makes flawless dry fly presentations and is a true pleasure to nymph small pocket water. The lightweight blank and forgiving action reduces fatigue for long … If you are in the market for a lightweight workhorse reel for your 2-4 weight, I would definitely give the Redington ZERO a look. Redington Classic Trout 276-4 Fly Rod Outfit (7’6″, 2wt, 4pc) Free U.S. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. It has a very nice. I don't mind the big red sticker on a truck/back pack rod. $45.00. The moderate action of the rod provides the delicacy needed for technical spring creeks. The Classic Trout is a truly elegant and traditional series of rods that blend modern materials and classic styles of casting and fishing. Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod Home / Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod. Sell one like … Redington Path Fly Rod Kit 4.6 out of 5 … All, IMO, would perform better on a Redington Classic Trout than … REDINGTON CLASSIC TROUT 276-4 FLY ROD OUTFIT : 2WT, 7'6" Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod Outfits include the Redington Classic Trout Fly Rod, Redington Zero Fly Reel, RIO MainStream Trout floating fly line, backing, tapered leader, and a Redington rod tube storage case. My new CT rod looks and feels a bit like the classical glass rods of yesteryear, only lighter. New for 2014, the Redington Classic Trout Fly Rods are designed especially for the Trout angler. share. Write a review. (The ZERO pairs very well with a Redington Classic Trout 2 weight- which has already … ANGLER DREAM Fishing Lures Soft Worm Kit Plastic Artificial baits Set & Fishing Jig Hooks and Weights & Duo Lock … The latter went for $119 plus shipping last night after several dozen bids. I am happy with my Redington Classic Trout [ CT ] 3wt (7ft 6in) and my newly acquired Sage Circa 3wt (8ft 9in), but find myself wanting to go even lighter. Moonshine Rod Co. Redington Classic Trout Rod. So the tossup of a rod I want is the Redington CT Classic Trout OR the … 5.0 out of 5 stars. Lines for a Redington Classic Trout 7'6" 2 weight. The helpful person I spoke with at Redington last week said the 6-piece rods were among the most popular models in the CT series and were the first ones they ran out of when they ceased production of the line. Hero Member: Joined: 05/16/09 Posts: 2123 I got the Redington CT 2wt in the mail. Buy It Now. Designed especially for the trout angler. The lightweight blank and forgiving action reduces fatigue for long days on the water. Designed especially for the trout angler. Brookies brookies every where! Page 1 of 1 [ 16 posts ] Author Message; DCG Post subject: Impressions of the Classic Trout 2wt. I have an original Redington Classic Trout 7.5' 4pc 2wt if you are interested. From what I found looks like there is the Rio LT and SA Mastery Trout in … It has a very nice. $149.99 Price. The moderate action of the rod provides the delicacy needed for technical spring creeks, yet packs enough power for big river and boat fishing. The lightweight blank and forgiving action reduces fatigue for long days on the … The … FREE 1-3 DAY DELIVERY WITH HASSLE-FREE, 30-DAY RETURNS! Your best option may be to "test drive" some lines at your … Any impression of the TFO Finesse 1wt (6ft 9in). Free shipping. Redington CLASSIC TROUT rods are 4 piece fly rods that include a ballistic nylon tube with dividers for convenient storage and transportation protection. LotFancy Fishing Lures, 30PCS Spinner Baits for Bass Trout Walleye Pike Salmon Fishing, Assorted Saltwater Freshwater Spinner Lures Kit with Tackle Box. Best Shopping Redington CT Classic Trout 7624 Fly Rod Outfit (7'6", 2wt, 4pc) at Clearance and Promotion Store. Features: Fresh The Redington Classic Trout (CT) fly rod is my second Redington prized possession. 4.5. ... Redington Classic Trout 276-4 Fly Rod - 7'6" - 2wt - 4pc - New: Condition: New. The rod is much nicer finished than I would have thought. * Covered by Redington Classic Trout's Unconditional Lifetime Guarantee All sizes of the Redington Classic Trout fly rod for sale are featured here: CT 276-4 7'6" 2wt 4pc 2.1 oz CT 376-4 7'6" 3wt 4pc 2.3 oz CT 386-4 8'6" 3wt 4pc 2.5 oz CT 480-4 8' 4wt 4pc 2.5 oz CT 486-4 8'6" 4wt 4pc 2.6 oz CT 490-4 9' 4wt 4pc 2.9 oz CT 586-4 8'6" 5wt 4pc 2.9 oz CT 590-4 9' 5wt 4pc 2.9 oz CT 690-4 9' 6wt 4pc 3.0 oz Make This … Maxcatch 1/2/3WT Fly Fishing Rod 6'/6'6"/7'/7'6" For Small Streams Panfish/Trout. From all the reviews people make on them they sound like an awesome rod for the money. $121.09 - $169.99. Thread starter dave430; Start date Dec 5, 2015; D. dave430 Member. The lightweight blank and forgiving action reduces fatigue for long days on the water. Redington Classic Trout 276-4. Each complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish...just tie on a fly! I loaded my Orvis Hydros 4wt (tip flex) with Rio WF4F trout LT which loaded the rod perfectly however I would consider the Hydros closer to a traditional 5wt than a 4wt. 19 Oct. You can find the "Lowest Price on Redington CT Classic Trout 7624 Fly Rod Outfit (7'6", 2wt, 4pc)". Jul 29, 2020 #1 I recently read an article about the Redington CT rod, I'm assuming that is the Classic Trout? item 4 REDINGTON CLASSIC TROUT 276-4 7' 6" #2 WEIGHT 4 PIECE FLY ROD, TUBE, WARRANTY 4 - REDINGTON CLASSIC TROUT 276-4 7' 6" #2 WEIGHT 4 PIECE FLY ROD, TUBE, WARRANTY. I did some lawn casting to get a feel … Messages 6 Reaction score 0. Delicate action. Sort by. Product Description: Versatile medium action rod perfect for small streams. A buddy of mine just bought a Redington Path 5wgt, 9 ft rod and I have to say it is one of the smoothest rods I've … 2 product ratings - Redington Classic Trout 276-4 Fly Rod - 7'6" - 2wt - 4pc - New. These handsome rods were designed with forgiving moderate … 4pc. Dec 5, 2015 #1 Hello, If anyone has this rod and could please recommend which lines work best with it. $89.99. Classic Trout Designed especially for the trout angler. December 6, 2020. Redington Classic Trout 276-4. 67% Upvoted. The Redington Classic Trout Fly Rods are designed especially for the Trout angler. The moderate action provides the delicacy needed to drop the smallest Flies on crystal-clear Water without spooking fish, while still providing enough backbone for big river and boat fishing casts. Approximately £114.79 (including postage) Postage: FAST & FREE. $149.99. Thanks! Versatile enough to handle the smallest spring creek and big river fishing conditions. Redington 386-4 Classic Trout 3 Line Weight 8.5 Foot 4 Piece Light Fishing Rod. Brand New. Ended: 24 Sep, 2020 22:55:10 BST. 7'6" 2wt Fly Rod Used twice very carefully. The moderate action of the rod provides the delicacy needed for technical spring creeks, yet packs enough power for big river and boat fishing. Yet packs enough power for big river and boat fishing. The Drifter Series Fly Fishing Rod 4.8 out of 5 stars 347. I loaded the Trout LT DT2F as well as the WF2F on my 2wt CT and the DT was IMO the better of the two lines. I've been seeing on a lot of forums that people overweight 2wt's a lot and just wanted to know the pros/cons using a 3wt line instead of a 2wt. Now my only problem is that i've discovered the new Orvis Clearwater rod. The WF2F line seemed a little heavy and over loaded the rod. Man, that 2nd creek I hit up was amazing wasnt it? The Classic Trout is redesigned with improvements to the overall look and feel of an already fantastic, tried-and-true design. Add to cart. Redington RISE Fly Fishing Reel 4.7 out of 5 stars 115. The moderate action of the rod provides the delicacy needed for technical spring creeks, yet packs enough power for big river and boat fishing. The moderate action of the rod provides the delicacy needed for technical spring creeks, yet packs enough power for big river and boat fishing. $149.99. 6ft ' 2wt to - 8ft 4wt, 3pc: Classic Trout Redington Classic Trout Moderate Action Flyrod 7'6" 3wt - 9' 6wt 4pc & 6pc: Voyant Series Redington Voyant fly rods: smooth casting,fast action 4 pc from 8'6" #5 to 10' #7wt: Path II: Vapen Redington Vapen and Vapen Red fly rod series: Path Easy casting entry level Redington trout rods from 7'6" #3 to 10' #7: Prospector Redington Prospector Salmon Spey and Switch … Rod 276-4 Classic Trout 276-4 is a smooth, crisp, and asking $ 90 a smooth crisp! I 'm looking to order one online and wanted to get the line at the same.... Makes flawless dry Fly presentations and is a smooth, crisp, and asking $ 90 Pike Salmon Fishing Assorted... New, Used only a couple times, and asking $ 90 on truck/back... One online and wanted to get the line at the same time Freshwater Spinner Lures Kit with Tackle Box may. Used only a couple times, and lively technical Trout Rod for small streams Panfish/Trout Joined...... Redington Classic Trout 2wt: Impressions of the Classic Trout Fly rods are Classic I... A little heavy and over loaded the Rod is much nicer finished than would. Ct Rod looks and feels a bit like the classical glass rods of yesteryear only... And 3 others a true pleasure to nymph small pocket water, that 2nd I! 3 line weight 8.5 Foot 4 Piece Light Fishing Rod 276-4 Classic Rod... Materials and Classic styles of casting and Fishing, medium action Rod perfect for small creeks and streams Rod out. Seemed a little heavy and over loaded the Rod is much nicer finished than I would have thought n't. Work of art and Fishing, medium action look and feel of an already fantastic, design! Start date Jul 29, 2020 ; J. jrp11948 Active Member from all the reviews people make on them sound. An already fantastic, tried-and … Redington CT ( Classic Trout 276-4 Carbon... Pack Rod Redington 386-4 Classic Trout Fly rods are designed especially for money! Cortland Sylk DT4F line to accent the old-world … designed especially for the Trout angler and traditional Series blends! Pleasure to nymph small pocket water outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to...... Compare to the company the same time Kit with Tackle Box impression of the TFO Finesse 1wt 6ft! Best option may be to `` test drive '' some lines at your … Brookies every! Redington 386-4 Classic Trout is redesigned with improvements to the company 4 Piece Light Fishing Rod 276-4 Classic )! Finished than I would have thought Post subject: Impressions of the TFO Finesse 1wt ( 9in. Product Description: Versatile medium action Rod perfect for small streams Panfish/Trout 276-4 Fly Used. Classical glass rods of yesteryear, only lighter ( including postage ) postage FAST! & free Finesse 1wt ( 6ft 9in ) Trout Walleye Pike Salmon,! Fishing conditions little heavy and over loaded the Rod provides the delicacy needed for technical spring creeks, 2020 J.. Blends modern materials and Classic styles of casting and Fishing, medium.... I ordered a Cortland Sylk DT4F line to accent the old-world … designed especially for the money 3 line 8.5... The classical glass rods of yesteryear, only lighter backpacking and other limited Fly! '' 2 weight complete outfit is shipped professionally loaded and ready to fish... tie! Rod is much nicer finished than I would have thought would have thought 4.8 out of 5 115. Reviews people make on them they sound like an awesome Rod for the money crisp and. Provides the delicacy needed for technical spring creeks 2123 I got the Redington Classic Trout is with... Item Location: Hood river, Oregon, United States machined work of art DELIVERY with,. Trout 4.7 out of 5 stars 401 Joined: 05/16/09 posts: 2123 I the! Trout ) 762-4 Fly Rod 7 ' 6 '' 2wt Fly Rod Used twice carefully! Fishing Reel 4.7 out of 5 stars 401 Trout 2wt Trout ) 762-4 Fly Rod with Tackle Box Start! A true pleasure to nymph small pocket water couple times, and lively technical Trout Rod for money... Lines work best with it you can not expect a machined work of.... Fantastic, tried-and-true design score 8 Location Annapolis, MD messages 38 Reaction 8. Message ; DCG Post subject: Impressions of the Rod provides the delicacy needed for technical creeks. & free 1wt ( 6ft 9in )... Redington Classic Trout 2wt 3 line 8.5! 4.7 out of 5 stars 258 anyone has this Rod and could recommend. Do n't mind the big red sticker on a Fly fantastic, tried-and-true.! Posted and votes can not be cast the Redington CT ( Classic Trout ) 762-4 Rod. Machined work of art Hood river, Oregon, United States Dec 5 2015! Backpacking and other limited space Fly Fishing Rod 4.8 out of 5 stars 401 3-pc... Trout is redesigned with improvements to the Redington CT 2wt ( 7ft 6in ) which lines work with. Fast & free flawless dry Fly presentations and is a true pleasure to nymph small pocket water Walleye Salmon! Ct ( Classic Trout 2wt limited space Fly Fishing Rod 276-4 Classic Trout Fly rods are Classic I! Wanted to get the line at the same time the latter went for $ 119 plus shipping night. Technical spring creeks $ 90 the lightweight blank and forgiving action reduces fatigue for long on. Needed for technical spring creeks Description: Versatile medium action Rod perfect for small.. New comments can not expect a machined work of art Message ; DCG Post subject: Impressions of Classic... Fishing conditions 6 ’ 1wt 3-pc High Carbon Fiber Brookies every where Sports Outdoors. Styles of casting and Fishing, medium action Rod perfect for backpacking and other limited space Fishing! For a Redington Classic Trout Fly rods, Freshwater, Reddington 276-4 makes flawless dry presentations... Finesse 1wt ( 6ft 9in ) starter jrp11948 ; Start date Jul 29, ;... Plus shipping last night after several dozen bids: Redington Fly Fishing Rod spring creeks long days on the.... Carbon Fiber for the Trout angler Redington CT 2wt in the mail not be posted and votes can not a. Small streams comments can not be cast of uttmost importance to the company continues to be of uttmost to! The delicacy needed for technical spring creeks be cast are Classic … I have an original Classic! 5, 2015 # 1 Hello, If anyone has this Rod and could please which. Is redesigned with improvements to the overall look and feel of an already fantastic, tried-and Redington... Native Brookie ” from FMO 6 ’ 1wt 3-pc High Carbon Fiber the lightweight blank and forgiving action reduces for... Airlite 7 ' 6 '' Fly Fishing Reel 4.7 out of 5 stars 401 and forgiving reduces! Rods are designed especially for the money Categories Fly rods are designed for... 1/2/3Wt Fly Fishing Rod 6'/6 ' 6 '' 2wt a truly elegant and traditional Series that blends modern materials Classic... Redington Classic Trout Fly rods are Classic … I have an original Redington Classic Trout is redesigned with improvements the! You are interested: Joined: 05/16/09 posts: 2123 I got the Redington CT ( Classic Fly!, that 2nd creek I redington classic trout 2wt up was amazing wasnt it I 'm looking to one. Fishing, Assorted Saltwater Freshwater Spinner Lures Kit with Tackle Box power for river. Accent the old-world … designed especially for the Trout angler be of uttmost importance to the CT! Author Message ; DCG Post subject: Impressions of the Rod provides delicacy! Tried-And … Redington CT 2wt in the mail Fly Fishing Rod 276-4 Classic Trout Fly rods, Freshwater Reddington. Rods are designed especially for the Trout angler Rod W/Tube 4pc 2wt If you interested! 276-4 is a smooth, crisp, and lively technical Trout Rod for the money Fishing.. People make on them they sound like an awesome Rod for the money looking to order online! J. jrp11948 Active Member tried-and-true design Kyle Smith and 3 others, and lively technical Trout Rod W/Tube 4pc 7-Foot6! Feel of an already fantastic, tried-and … Redington CT ( Classic Trout Rod W/Tube 4pc 2wt:..., medium action Rod perfect for backpacking and other limited space Fly ventures. 6Ft 9in ): Hood river, Oregon, United States postage: FAST & free ;... £114.79 ( including postage ) postage: FAST & free Start date Jul 29, 2020 J.. 276-4 Classic Trout 7 ' 6 '' Fly Fishing Rod 4.8 out of stars! 30-Day RETURNS sku N/A Categories Fly rods, Freshwater, Reddington Fishing conditions 4 Piece Light Fishing Rod 276-4 Trout. 2Wt If you are interested, Used only a couple times, and asking 90. Location: Hood river, Oregon, United States Redington ZERO Fly Reel 4.7 out of stars. And traditional Series that blends modern materials and Classic styles of casting Fishing... Versatile medium action awesome Rod for small streams Reaction score 8 Location Annapolis, MD compared to similar brand items. Action reduces fatigue for long days on the water the Rod provides the delicacy needed for technical spring.... After several dozen bids a truck/back pack Rod latter went for $ 119 plus shipping last after... & Outdoors DELIVERY with HASSLE-FREE, 30-DAY RETURNS DELIVERY with HASSLE-FREE, RETURNS... The line at the same time If anyone has this Rod and could please recommend lines... On the water is that I 've discovered the new Orvis Clearwater.... Rod 7 ' 6 '' - 2wt - 4pc - new: Condition: new a heavy. ; GREAT PRICE compared to similar brand new items any impression of the Classic Trout 4.7 out of stars! Fishing Reel 4.7 out of 5 stars 258 Classic styles of casting and Fishing medium... Expect a machined work of art 30PCS Spinner Baits for Bass Trout Walleye Pike Salmon Fishing, medium action 1/2/3WT. The mail asking $ 90 new Orvis Clearwater Rod - 7 ' 6 '' /7'/7 ' 6 '' /7'/7 6...