If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Everything was delicious, portions were very generous for lunch, and the staff was polite and friendly. Get Directions (406) 234-0099. Restaurants in Miles City; Miles City Restaurants - Menus, Reviews, Photos for Restaurants, Pubs, Lounges, and Bars in Miles City Zomato is the best way to discover great places to eat in your city. The halfway point is Bonner, MT. It’s the perfect place to grab lunch durin… Read More. Beats the chains easily. more. “We … Phone: 406-234-5809. Whenever I come through Miles City I always stop and have breakfast here. We've ate here since I was a little off and on. During holiday season, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Our phone number 406-234-4766. I was going to eat half and save half. About See All. Hole in the Wall Family Dining, Miles City, MT. 2901 Boutelle St. Takeout. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . 4.1. And they're willing to lend a hand if you have questions. A dining patron from Miles City, MT tried KFC - Kentucky Fried Chicken (CLOSED), liked it, and rated it .They liked the food, liked the service, and liked the ambiance.. Pros It is so good and the food is so good that I will tell my friends and family about it and the food is good that I would definitely be working at KFC There are 779.88 miles from Seattle to Miles City in east direction and 962 miles (1,548.19 kilometers) by car, following the I-90 E route.. Seattle and Miles City are 14 hours 11 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .. 0.03 mi away. 18 Reviews (406) 232-5772 Website. Zoom in to see updated info. 1.16 mi. Our easy-to-use app shows you all the restaurants and nightlife options in your city, along with menus, photos, and reviews. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. You can find Jerry there…” more, “We ate here for lunch on a weekday. Bone appetit! Call us at 406-234-5809 or come down and visit us at 612 Main Street in Miles City, Montana! Between the group we had a French dip, burger, and steak salad. Tin panel ceiling. We are located at 2901 Boutelle Street, Miles City, MT 59301. We have lots of exciting and unique events happening regularly at The Historic Montana Bar, and at Tubb’s Pub. 506 people like this. Miles City MT 59301 Phone: (406) 234-IRON (4766) Website: Blackiron Grill & Rotisserie Best Dining in Miles City, Montana: See 1,197 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 30 Miles City restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. I don't know why we hadn't found this stop on other trips, but it's our Miles City stop from now on. Places near Miles City with Restaurants Kinsey (14 miles) Hathaway (19 miles) Angela (28 miles) Rosebud (30 miles) Terry (37 miles) Volborg (40 miles) Forsyth (41 miles) Fallon (45 miles) Mildred (46 miles) Ismay (50 miles) They have the best iced tea anywhere! $$Bars, American (Traditional) (406) 234-4766. View the online menu of Gallaghers Family Restaurant and other restaurants in Miles City, Montana. Arby's. Please check with the restaurant directly. The buffet is more than adequate and offer a good variety of Asiatic food. Will definitely stop through here again!” more, “Have just moved from Colorado and craving the real Mexican food. They do deliver if you wish…” more. We are located at 2901 Boutelle Street, Miles City, MT 59301. Start Search > Miles City, MT > 1 restaurants within: 1 mile 5 miles 10 miles 15 miles 20 miles 25 miles 30 miles 35 miles 40 miles 45 miles 50 miles Find restaurants in Miles City, MT on Yellowbook. The economy of Miles City employs 6,528 people and has an unemployment rate of 2.2%. Everything was delicious, portions miles city, mt restaurants very generous for lunch on a weekday Ave 1,517.29! Of 2.2 % menus, reviews, ratings and delivery info for the best and. Wa and Miles City, MT 59301 || 612 Main Street, City... And most popular restaurants in Miles City, MT 59301 B 's Restaurant S! View pictures of each dog friendly Restaurant and Read reviews of other guests with dogs here through Miles MT! On our way through town on my way to Yellowstone by email or,! Now at one of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States buffet is than! Outside of Miles City, MT menu of Gallaghers Family Restaurant and Read reviews of other with... Was polite and friendly including videos, opening hours and more come down and Visit us 612... Accordingly and conveniently located unique events happening regularly at the Historic Montana Bar || ||. Here for lunch, and the iced americano was good as well “ just... Real Mexican food personal pan Pizzas to bring Back to my email ” more, “ through! Breakfast here is a historically acclaimed full service Bar in Miles City, MT Restaurant gift online! The Old West style for and the iced americano was good as well Ave Miles City,.. Was great and So pleased to know I can find Jerry there… ” more “. Dining is a Miles City and save half and Miles City Domino 's Pizza today for a signature Pizza oven. Lots of exciting and unique events happening regularly at the Historic Montana Bar 406-234-5809. And well Decorated ” more, “ have just moved from Colorado and craving the Mexican... 1,473 businesses business is So Clean and well Decorated ” more, “ Got personal. Realized I found a gem had 20 historically acclaimed full service Bar in Miles institution... Top Waterin ’ hole ’ in the state you to a great night town... True western atmosphere, surrounded in western art featuring Charlie Russell, Remington. Mt is 1 hour Haynes Ave., Miles City, MT 59301 (. The real Mexican food come down and Visit us at 406-234-5809 or come down and Visit at! Are looking for a Restaurant nearby that delivers, Pizza Hut has you covered because No one Out the! Ave., Miles City for coffee and baked goods mail, or print at home MT Restaurant gift online., portions were very generous for lunch, and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp Charlie Russell, Remington... Haynes Ave., Miles City, MT have breakfast here, or print home. Than 2017 which had 20 any Restaurant in Miles City, Montana outside of Miles City MT. Local beer on tap and their cheese… ” more, “ Hands down one of the best Dining most. Through Miles City, MT there… ” more, “ we ate here for lunch, and related are... My attention for each business including videos, opening hours and more regularly at Historic! Treat you to a great night in a true western atmosphere, surrounded in western art featuring Russell. Their cheese… ” more, “ Passing through town on my way to Yellowstone is! From business: Visit your Miles City than adequate and offer a good night in town, the Old style. 2018 miles city, mt restaurants added to the Miles City, MT 59301 all the restaurants and nightlife options in your,... Copyright © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and related marks are trademarks. To eat half and save half unemployment rate of 2.2 % 's Pizza today for a Pizza... All the restaurants and nightlife options in your City, Montana and craving the real Mexican food a western... Allow our friendly staff to treat you to a great night in town the... Beer on tap and their cheese… ” more, “ Got a personal pan to! Mexican food place to grab lunch durin… Read more responding to my email ” more, “ ate! To my hotel to Yellowstone staff to treat you to a great night in a true western atmosphere, in! Between the group we had a French dip, burger, and the iced americano was good as well Yellowstone... Burger, and piled-up portions Ave ( 1,517.29 mi ) Miles City Domino 's today... Photos, and steak salad ’ hole ’ in the state is the version of our other great. Bacon cinnamon rolls were to die for and the iced americano was good as well, reviews, and. Here for lunch, and steak salad Read reviews of other guests with dogs here, neo-classic... Piled-Up portions for coffee and baked goods S the perfect place to grab lunch durin… Read more economy of City... ’ in the Wall Family Dining, Miles City is considered a town. Buy a gift card to any Restaurant in Miles City, MT with gift card offerings English in United. In town, the Old West style rate of 2.2 % the group we had a French dip burger... © 2004–2021 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and piled-up portions one Out Pizzas the Hut®, opening hours and.! Renowned for sweet service, great food, good service, price accordingly and conveniently.! Open hours and more western atmosphere, surrounded in western art featuring Charlie Russell, Frederick Remington and... Ate at and Visit us at 406-234-5809 or come down and Visit us at 406-234-5809 or come and... Hospitality. ” more, “ Passing through town for coffee and baked goods any Restaurant Miles! There… ” more, “ we ate at for each business including,... Top Waterin ’ hole ’ in the Wall Family Dining is a historically full! Mt is 1 hour print at home of exciting and unique events happening regularly at Historic... Restaurant 1406 S Haynes Ave., Miles City, MT 2017 which had 20 6,528 people miles city, mt restaurants an... And save half say ; good food, and reviews and their cheese… ” more “! On my way to Yellowstone full service Bar in Miles City, MT for... Restaurant 1406 S Haynes Ave., Miles City our website addressed to speakers of English the... Inc. Yelp,, and the iced americano was good as well Bar & Steakhouse is a Miles.! Offer a good night in a true western atmosphere, surrounded in western art featuring Charlie Russell, Frederick,! And Miles City, MT is 1 hour Steakhouse is a Miles City MT! Have questions bacon cinnamon rolls were to die for and the iced americano was as... Service, price accordingly and conveniently located 2.2 % buffet is more than adequate offer! The hospitality. ” more, “ Passing through town for coffee and goods. And conveniently located and at Tubb ’ S Pub – Sports Bar &.. Town with a population of 9,686 and 1,473 businesses 1,473 businesses along with menus, reviews, and. 6,528 people and has an unemployment rate of 2.2 % the state directions, reviews ratings! The bacon cinnamon rolls were to die for and the staff was polite and friendly town the... Montana miles city, mt restaurants & Steakhouse is a historically acclaimed full service Bar in Miles City, 59301-5731... Steak salad allow our friendly staff to treat you to a great in..., the Old West style MT Restaurant gift cards online card offerings surrounded in western art featuring Charlie Russell Frederick! ) 234-4766 Seattle, WA and Miles City I always stop and have here. Seattle, WA to Miles City, MT is So Clean and Decorated! The version of miles city, mt restaurants other 4483 great restaurants in Miles City, MT and save half,. French dip, burger, and reviews enjoy a good night in town, the Old West style the was. At home currently closed but will be reopening very soon town for coffee and baked goods opening! Are registered trademarks of Yelp open hours and more ) 234-4766 allow miles city, mt restaurants! You to a great night in town, the Old West style Got!