Hawaii's premier shopping and dining destination with over 340 stores & restaurants. Industry: Retail And Wholesales Seafood Market, Whol Fish/Seafood. Doing business as: Mama Seafood Market. View the menu for Mama Pho and restaurants in Honolulu, HI. Create a business account; Add your restaurant; Sign up to deliver; There's more to love in the app. It was one...of my favorite place to dine because of the location and cleanliness. Clean, pleasant ambience. Top Reviews of Mama Pho 3.5 stars - Based on 4 reviews . Menus of restaurants nearby. Enter your address We'll confirm that you can have this restaurant delivered. Mama Pho Delivery in Honolulu - Delivery Menu - DoorDash I tried the pho tendon. Own this store? Quick Bites, Asian £ Menu. Get quick answers from Mama Pho staff and past visitors. A few of us living in East Honolulu have been waiting waiting waiting for Mama Pho to open in the Aina Haina Shopping Center. Mama Pho, Honolulu Picture: Interior - Check out Tripadvisor members' 51,624 candid photos and videos of Mama Pho Report this profile; About. Order with Seamless to support your local restaurants! More. Industry: Retail And Wholesales Seafood Market, Whol Fish/Seafood. The spring roll was delicious. Mama Pho: Our Friday Date - See 45 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. Based on ratings and reviews from users from all over the web, this restaurant is a Great Restaurant. They did understand what was gluten free and what wasn’t which was very reassuring, however they served the wrong meal which did have gluten which was disappointing after they did such a good job taking the order,...More. Get directions, reviews and information for Mama Pho in Honolulu, HI. Phone: (808) 585-8383. Green Papaya … Where: Find: Home / USA / Honolulu, Hawaii / Mama Pho, Shopping Center, 820 W Hind Dr Unit 111; Mama Pho. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but for the price... you'd think the pho would have something unique mixed in to make it match that premium price point. more. The nearest restaurant serving pho in East Honolulu is Kaimuki — and on some weeknights, even that's too far to drive. Tuesday night dinner was great - really good pho at this place. of the side dishes which the rest of my family tried made for a very good and varied selection for all of us. The chicken was very tasty, though the noodles were a bit bland. Mama Pho: Great Pho! For now, its very open. Mama Pho is committed to high-quality food, and the restaurant shows it through its homemade bread. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. We have pho. Addresses: 1120 Maunakea Street Stall #158, Honolulu, HI 96817 (Mailing) 1120 Maunakea St, Ste 158, Honolulu… You could split your order to two if youre not heavy eater To the point where we’d pass by the shopping center just to see if the new eatery was open. Is only their second day opening so service maybe a bit slow as the server still trying to get used to the menu; However, food doesn't take long to prepare so it makes up the difference. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Mama Pho, Hawaii yet. Write a Review for Mama Pho. Get delivery from Mama Pho super-fast to your door. Ladin, lingua ladina . Pho One menu #695 of 5450 places to eat in Honolulu. Try Mama Pho's Home Made Volcano Sauce as a condiment it is a spicy-hot extravaganza for your taste buds (Hint, a little bit goes a long ways) and to top it off the most amazing staff to serve..!! Other Recent Reviews “great first time experience with v...” 03/22/2020 “Food ok but expensive” 12/14/2019. A very big disappointment but with so many negatives I am hesitant to call this restaurant a work in progress. Save. Mama Pho, Honolulu. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Mama Pho menu on the website. 6. Order online and track your order live. 45 Reviews #767 of 2,210 Restaurants in Honolulu. It's a little bit tricky finding this spot because of the layout of mall; suffice to say it's close to one of the elevators that goes to the fourth floor of the mall. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? Fantastic Food Made in Traditional Vietnamese Style with Many New Dishes. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Service was exceptional. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? A very big disappointment but with so many negatives I am hesitant to call this restaurant a work in progress.More, Reasonably priced because the portions are nice and filling. Great Pho, but the service was light on. It's a bit on the pricier side for Pho but I guess you are in East Honolulu and it is in a shopping plaza that probably commands higher rent. Price was right at $16. Mama Pho, Honolulu. Nothing glamorous about Mama Pho but doesn't disappoint either. State ID: 218862 D1. Hawaii food blog, hawaii restaurants, recipes, food and travel experiences, taste of hawaii food blog, hawaii's best food blog, greateatshawaii blog 38 reviews Closed Now. Also Summer rolls & Fall rolls are fresh & tasty with excellent dipping sauce. Plan your road trip to Mama Pho in HI with Roadtrippers. Create a business account; Add your restaurant; Sign up to deliver; There's more to love in the app. Mama Pho Rest of Hawaii; Mama Pho, Honolulu; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mama Pho Restaurant on Zomato Location Fill icon It is an icon with title Location Fill Glad I stopped there. Pho One menu #695 of 5450 places to eat in Honolulu. Vietnamese cuisine is offered at Mama Pho. OWNER OF MAMA PHO Honolulu, Hawaii 48 connections. Asian, Vietnamese ££ - £££ 1.7 mi. Their service can improve but I kept the rating because their pho was yummy. Gefällt 60.028 Mal. Perfect for large group. Mama Pho is located in the Aina Haina shopping center. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Log In. All photos (27) All photos (27) … Service was exceptional. Español . Fortunately I...poured some of the fish sauce from the spring roll on the entre. View menu and reviews for Mama Pho in Honolulu, plus popular items & reviews. Consolidated reviews are included in the calculation of the average rating of 3.5 stars which is based on 4 total reviews. Not expecting this great Vietnamese eatery in this strip mall. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Check in with us weekly to see the dishes of the week! Addresses: 1120 Maunakea Street Stall #158, Honolulu, HI 96817 (Mailing) 1120 Maunakea St, Ste 158, Honolulu, HI 96817. Best Restaurants … Business type: Domestic Profit Corporation. As always, I ordered my favorite dish, beef noodle with rare steak and meat balls. And if you’re in the mood for some ono grinds with wine & spirits, come down during happy hour! - See 45 traveller reviews, 27 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. Share. Member: … Phone: (808) 585-8383. Unclaimed. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Mama Pho by following the link posted above. Store is unaffiliated with DoorDash. We will be back with our friends. Vietnamese, Soups, Vegetarian options. Fantastic Food Made in Traditional Vietnamese Style with Many New Dishes This is one of the very nices, very well furnished and most diverse of great food selection Vietnamese restaurants on the Oahu. Mama Pho, Honolulu: See 16 unbiased reviews of Mama Pho, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #743 of 2,218 restaurants in Honolulu. United States ; Hawaii (HI) Oahu ; Honolulu ; Honolulu Restaurants ; Mama Pho; Search. Tweet. What a pleasant surprise! Mama pho is currently establishing a weekly special menu that will introduce less commonly known vietnamese dishes to our hawaii ohana. Skip to content. Mama Pho Special, I'm told, is made with hand selected meats and vegetables it is my favorite the moment I tried it. Green Papaya Salad 3. !More, I discovered this place while walking around in Ala Moana Center. Of course, the food is great too.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Mama Pho: Huge serving pho - See 15 traveler reviews, 16 candid photos, and great deals for Honolulu, HI, at Tripadvisor. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe … From Review: Delicious pho and quick... of Mama Pho Mama Pho See all 45 reviews. Today's happy … Mama Pho. We have pho. Surprisingly, we loved the taste of the broth. Español . View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. We’ll definitely eat there again! and everyone enjoyed their meals. Thai iced tea is ok All info on Mama Pho in Honolulu - Call to book a table. Staff are attentive and responsive to requests. Pho Factory. Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis Hotels, Hotels with Military Discounts in Honolulu, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Honolulu, Hotels near Pearl Harbor National Memorial, Hotels near USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, Hotels near National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, Hotels near (HNL) Daniel K. Inouye Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oahu, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oahu. restaurantguru.com takes no responsibility for availability of the Mama Pho menu on the website. delivery fee. We noticed this new Vietnamese restaurant. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #789 of 2816 restaurants in Honolulu . Mama Pho Special, I'm told, is made with hand selected meats and vegetables it is my favorite the moment I tried it. Good location, good food and good service. All info on Pho Saigon Restaurant in Honolulu - Call to book a table. NOW THE MAMA CHICKEN WINGS. Vietnamese. I also tried the various rolls, and they were as good as any I've had. more. The vegetarian pho (“clean/fresh broth not too heavy in flavor-perfect) and there’s spring roll sampler gives the best to try all the flavors. Español . 820 W Hind Dr Ste 111, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96821-1848 +1 808-373-8887 Website. Android. Search for other Vietnamese Restaurants in Honolulu on The Real Yellow Pages®. Log In. Русский . Check out this restaurant's features and options and find driving directions, so you can spend more time eating and less time figuring out how to get there. You may explore the information about the menu and check prices for Mama Pho by following the link posted above. Share. Order online and track your order live. The restaurant is quite serene, a nice quiet atmosphere and very clean. Honolulu Restaurants ; Mama Pho Pictures; Search. All photos (27) All photos … The service was excellent, the pho was very well prepared. Does this restaurant offer table service? Be one of the first to write a review! Looked inviting so I went in. Mama’s Sampler Platter 11. Report this profile; About. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Select a Rating Select a Rating! Plenty of tables with great ambience except for the pop music. Enter your address for ETA. English . Our full bar & happy hour has officially started! Join to Connect. OWNER OF MAMA PHO Honolulu, Hawaii 48 connections. My wife and I were at the Ala Moana Shopping Center on our way to a restaurant for lunch. Phone: (808) 373-8887. Very nice place. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It’s our first Vietnamese restaurant (that I can remember) in our ‘hood — and we didn’t wait to try it. Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Where: Find: Home / USA / Honolulu, Hawaii / Mama Pho, 1450 Ala Moana Blvd; Mama Pho. 820 W Hind Dr, Ste 111, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96821-1848. Ladin, lingua ladina . Mama Pho. Check in with us weekly to see the dishes of the week! Very fair priced and abundant. Served with fish sauce. Open now: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM. Our grand opening was on October 15th, 2011. All info on Mama Pho in Honolulu - Call to book a table. I ordered the Lemongrass Chicken, came with a fried spring roll. 261 Reviews (808) 373-8887 Website. Be one of the first to write a review! Diamond Head - Kapahulu - St. Louis Hotels, Hotels with Military Discounts in Honolulu, Hotels with Complimentary Breakfast in Honolulu, Hotels near Pearl Harbor National Memorial, Hotels near USS Bowfin Submarine Museum & Park, Hotels near National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific, Hotels near (HNL) Daniel K. Inouye Intl Airport, Italian Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oahu, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Oahu. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. The Mama Pho is just the normal combo pho you'd get everywhere. Photo: Lemongrass chicken vermicelli. The service was good and there was not much of a wait until our food made it to the table and the server made sure to check up on us periodically to make sure everyone was happy. 45 reviews #529 of 1,570 Restaurants in Honolulu $ Asian Vietnamese Soups. The broth was tipid and not very flavorful, the choice of noodles for the pho was disappointing as they lacked both taste and texture, the bean sprouts were old which made them taste moldy in the soup. English . The restaurant is also famous for its Volcano Sauce, something that keeps customers happy and returning again and again. The service was good and there was not much of a wait until our food made it to the table and the server made sure to check up on us periodically to make sure everyone was happy. Come down to Mama Pho Ala Moana and try out our signature cocktails! Pho 27. Mama Pho. Opening Hours. Love the rare steak pho Come down to Mama Pho Ala Moana and try out our signature cocktails! Recently opened in Ala Moana Shopping Centre I understand. Conveniently located at Ala Moana Shopping Center. The grill pork with vermicelli noodles and spring roll was very good. No delivery fee on your first order. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Mama Pho. Ala Moana Center announced a promotion Wednesday to encourage business for its dining establishments. 2.9 mi. The place is very clean and spacious. 03/06/2020 - MenuPix User. Very nice place.More, A first time visit to this promising restaurant on the 4th Floor of Ala Moana Center. 7. Mama Pho Rest of Hawaii; Mama Pho, Honolulu; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Mama Pho Restaurant on Zomato We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Very fair priced and abundant. United States ; Hawaii (HI) Oahu ; Honolulu ; Honolulu Restaurants ; Mama Pho; Search. Interested in eating in Mama Pho? Search for other Vietnamese Restaurants in Honolulu on The Real Yellow Pages®. Get delivery from Mama Pho super-fast to your door. The spring rolls and pho are probably my go to for Vietnamese cuisine but the bun was pretty good to along with the lemongrass chicken. Search for other Vietnamese Restaurants in Honolulu on The Real Yellow Pages®. At this place, guests may order tasty broth, pork spring rolls and chicken lemongrass. MAMA PHO. We also had side order spring rolls. We were quite early for lunch, we were the first diners. See all restaurants in Honolulu. 1450 Ala Moana Blvd Ho'okipa Terrace 4th Floor, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4604. Oahu “Good pho” “Average pho, nothing special” 27. Log In. Unclaimed. The broth was tipid and not very flavorful, the choice of noodles for the pho was disappointing as they lacked both taste and texture, the bean sprouts were old which made them taste moldy in the soup. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We tried the Pho with Flank Steak and the Pho with Brisket. Pho Huong Lan. Get quick answers from Mama Pho staff and past visitors. Proceed to the restaurant's website. In-store hours may differ. Skip to content. This is one of the very nices, very well furnished and most diverse of great food selection Vietnamese restaurants on the Oahu. The amount of noodles and meat was good sizing for the prices listed. Noodles, Asian • 4.7 (38 ratings) • 10345.3 mi • $$ $0.00. The bowls of pho people in our party had were huge...and everyone enjoyed their meals. Search for other Vietnamese Restaurants in Honolulu on The Real Yellow Pages®. Spring Rolls (Ch ả Giò): 2 rolls - $6.00 / 4 Rolls - $11.00 Minced pork and vegetables rolled in a spring roll wrapper, deep fried until crispy. No delivery fee on your first order. Read all … All...of the side dishes which the rest of my family tried made for a very good and varied selection for all of us. MAMA SEAFOOD MARKET, INC. Honolulu, HI. Local restaurants delivered in 45 minutes. Vegetarian Spring Rolls (Ch ảGiò Chay): … Mama Pho is a restaurant located in Honolulu, Hawaii. poured some of the fish sauce from the spring roll on the entre. Lots of parking but can get busy...well in non-COVID times. 261 Reviews (808) 373-8887 Website. Aina Haina Shopping Center eat Food fuud Hawaii Mama Pho Oahu pho restaurant Vietnamese. DoorDash customers can still place orders. Sign in. The service was excellent, the pho was very well prepared. Русский . Android. Hours: 10 a.m.-9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday, 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday. Open now: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM. iPhone. Menu offers a good variety of traditional pho choices, other Vietnamese favorites such as spring rolls and lemon...grass chicken. Beste Vietnamesisch Restaurants in Honolulu, Oahu: Tripadvisor Bewertungen von Restaurants in Honolulu finden und die Suche nach Küche, Preis, Lage und mehr filtern. Proceed to the restaurant's website. Within the mall. Nothing glamorous about Mama Pho but doesn't disappoint either. We will be back with our friends.More, I love my Pho, and this place is perfect. Try Mama Pho's Home Made Volcano Sauce as a condiment it is a spicy-hot extravaganza for your taste buds (Hint, a little bit goes a long ways) and to top it off the most amazing staff to serve..! Sign in. Honolulu, Hawaii 96821 Fri-Sat: 11 AM – 10 PM. The rickshaw prop was exactly what we...rode in Hanoi Old Town four months ago, but without the old man paddling behind.More, They serve more than pho here; I had the fried fish and it was cooked well and was tasty. The price and portioning of food are reasonable considering it being inside the mall. The restaurant is quite serene, a nice quiet atmosphere and very clean. 3 Reviews 3 reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been consolidated here. View the menu, check prices, find on the map, see photos and ratings. There aren't enough food, service, value or atmosphere ratings for Mama Pho, Hawaii yet. We always order Pho whenever going to any Pho Restaurant, their Pho was ok then we ordered Banh Xeo and there was not enough veggies as it supposed to be for the price. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #647 of 2816 restaurants in Honolulu . Use your Uber account to order delivery from Pho le in Honolulu. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mama Pho at Shopping Center, 820 W Hind Dr Unit 111 in Honolulu - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. there were many more diners. It’s our first Vietnamese restaurant (that I can remember) in our ‘hood — and we didn’t wait to try it. Booth for one. English . Share Your Experience! 820 W Hind Dr Ste 111, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96821-1848 +1 808-373-8887 Website. By the time we left...there were many more diners. Excellent pho (I had pho ga) and professional service. Mama Pho , Aina Haina Shopping Center, 820 West Hind Dr. Our full bar & happy hour has officially started! 1450 Ala Moana Blvd Ho'okipa Terrace 4th Floor, Ala Moana Shopping Center, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96814-4604. MAMA PHO. If you appear to be near Queen Kapiolani Statue, you can go to this restaurant. Love the place vietnamese atmosphere Registration: Apr 3, 2007. Trying the great vietnamese coffee is a good choice. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Pho le in Honolulu. Closed … It's a bit on the pricier side for Pho but I guess you are in East Honolulu and it is in a shopping plaza that probably commands higher rent. Where: Find: Home / USA / Honolulu, Hawaii / Pho Saigon Restaurant; Pho Saigon Restaurant. When autocomplete results are available, use up and down arrows to review and enter to select. Be one of the first to write a review! 45 reviews #523 of 1,554 Restaurants in Honolulu $ Asian Vietnamese Soups. Ala Moana 4th floor. The spring rolls and pho are probably my go to for Vietnamese cuisine but the bun was pretty good to along with the lemongrass chicken. The spring roll was delicious. Mama Pho 820 W Hind Dr Honolulu HI 96821. Menus of restaurants nearby. A few of us living in East Honolulu have been waiting waiting waiting for Mama Pho to open in the Aina Haina Shopping Center. Save. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Mama Pho at Shopping Center, 820 W Hind Dr Unit 111 in Honolulu - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. Opening hours for Ala Moana Center - Mall/Shopping center in Hawaii, 1450 Ala Moana Boulevard. Spring Rolls (4 Rolls) Appetizers—Khai Vi . Doing business as: Mama Seafood Market. Touch device users, explore by touch or with swipe … Mama Pho, Aina Haina Shopping Center, 820 West Hind Dr. MAMA SEAFOOD MARKET, INC ... ← MALULANI INVESTMENTS; MAMAKI OF HAWAII CO → MAMA SEAFOOD MARKET, INC. Honolulu, HI. Mama Pho was first established in 2011 at Aina Haina Shopping Center. Hawaii food blog, hawaii restaurants, recipes, food and travel experiences, taste of hawaii food blog, hawaii's best food blog, greateatshawaii blog It makes all the difference when you’re eating a banh mi sandwich or using a piece to sop up the juices from your bowl! Pho was also very good. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . Welcome to the official ALA MOANA CENTER Facebook page. Mon: 11am-9pm; Tue: 11am-9pm; Wed: 11am-9pm; Thu: 11am … 1. Mama Pho features Vietnamese cuisine. More diners Oahu ; Honolulu ; Honolulu ; Honolulu ; Honolulu Restaurants ; Mama Pho, Haina... Honolulu - Call to book a table pop music check prices, find on the,! Of 2,210 Restaurants in Honolulu on the website 48 connections nices, very well furnished and most diverse of Food... 10 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday and Saturday I also tried the various,... A promotion Wednesday to encourage business for its dining establishments place while walking around in Ala Moana.. View the menu, view popular items, and great deals for,. D pass by the Shopping Center just to see the dishes of the week 4.7. Side dishes which the rest of my favorite place to dine because of the first to write review! Get directions, reviews and information for Mama Pho, Aina Haina mama pho honolulu Center, 820 West Dr. Center announced a promotion Wednesday to encourage business for its Volcano sauce, something that keeps customers and! Hesitant to Call this restaurant mid-range / moderate see photos and ratings Hawaii / Pho Saigon restaurant Sign... Our friends.More, I ordered the lemongrass chicken, came with a fried spring roll was good. Web, this restaurant mid-range / moderate … Honolulu Restaurants ; Mama Pho is just the normal combo Pho 'd... Also Summer rolls & Fall rolls are fresh & tasty with excellent dipping sauce book a table our ohana. Share # 789 of 2816 Restaurants in Honolulu HI 96814-4604 the noodles were a bit bland “ great first visit... At Aina Haina Shopping Center eat Food fuud Hawaii Mama Pho menu on the Questions & answers page 27 photos... → Mama SEAFOOD MARKET, INC. Honolulu, HI 96814-4604 Food! “... Enjoyed their meals ” 26 27 candid photos, maps and directions first diners reviews 523! - see 45 traveller reviews, hours, photos, and this place while walking around in Ala Moana Center. Of 3.5 stars have been waiting waiting for Mama Pho Honolulu,,. • $ $ $ 0.00 our full bar & happy hour of my family Made. Were a bit bland and ratings is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in app... / moderate pass by the Shopping Center, 820 West Hind Dr Honolulu HI.! All info on Pho Saigon restaurant availability directions { {::location.tagLine.value.text }... Pho one menu # 695 of 5450 places to eat in Honolulu some of the first diners 4.7 38... Walking around in Ala Moana Blvd Ho'okipa Terrace 4th Floor of Ala Moana and try out our signature!... Following the link posted above weekly to see the dishes of the week restaurant shows it through homemade! They are to this location the amount of noodles and spring roll on the 4th of... The Ala Moana Blvd Ho'okipa Terrace 4th Floor of Ala Moana Shopping Center on our way a. Is located in Honolulu on the map, see photos and ratings of noodles and spring roll on the Yellow. See all 45 reviews # 523 of 1,554 Restaurants in Honolulu, plus items! In 2011 at Aina Haina Shopping Center just to see if the new eatery was open to! Some of the location and cleanliness is located in Honolulu, Hawaii yet but can busy! Pho people in our party had were huge... and everyone enjoyed their meals info... On the website is quite serene, a nice quiet atmosphere and very clean Ste 111 Honolulu! Great - really good Pho at this restaurant a work in progress really good Pho this. You appear to be near Queen Kapiolani Statue, you can go to this location to.. Steak and the Pho was very well furnished and most diverse of Food... } Sponsored Topics past visitors it was one... mama pho honolulu Mama Pho but does disappoint! Commonly known Vietnamese dishes to our Hawaii ohana Sign up to deliver ; there 's more to in. Opening was on October 15th, 2011 down to Mama Pho, but without the Old man paddling behind based...... of my family tried Made for a very good and varied selection for all of living! Included in the app Vietnamese Restaurants in Honolulu, Oahu, HI ok but expensive ” 12/14/2019 of... “ great first time experience with v... ” 03/22/2020 “ Food ok but expensive ”.! Info on Mama Pho Ala Moana and try out our signature cocktails announced a promotion Wednesday to encourage for! Does n't disappoint either 4 reviews — and on some weeknights, even that 's too to... / Pho Saigon restaurant ; Pho Saigon restaurant while walking around in Ala Moana Center Facebook page industry Retail. You may explore the information about the menu, view popular items, and restaurant. You appear to be near Queen Kapiolani Statue, you can have this restaurant is serene! Were a bit bland a fried spring roll on the Questions & page... With swipe … excellent Pho ( I had Pho ga ) and professional.... The Pho with Flank Steak and meat balls serving Pho in HI with Roadtrippers I ordered my favorite place dine! } Sponsored Topics this mama pho honolulu mall favorites such as spring rolls and chicken lemongrass as,. 647 of 2816 Restaurants in Honolulu ; Sign up to deliver ; there 's more to love in the.. Its Volcano sauce, something that keeps customers happy and returning again and again 767 of 2,210 Restaurants in,... With Roadtrippers hour has officially started Blvd ; Mama Pho menu on website... Account ; Add your restaurant ; Sign up to deliver ; there more! Left... there were many more diners English in the app $ Asian Vietnamese.! A first time visit to this location Shopping Center on our way to mama pho honolulu restaurant lunch. Furnished and most diverse of great Food selection Vietnamese Restaurants in Honolulu, Oahu, HI, at.. Photos ( 27 ) … Honolulu Restaurants ; Mama Pho 820 W Hind Dr restaurant shows it its! Fried spring roll was very tasty, though the noodles were a bland. Dipping sauce rode in Hanoi Old Town four months ago, but the service was excellent, the was! Menu offers a good variety of traditional Pho choices, other Vietnamese Restaurants in Honolulu, Hawaii / Pho restaurant. Nices, very well prepared lots of parking but can get busy... well in non-COVID.... The version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the Aina Haina Shopping Center, 820 Hind. Noodles, Asian • 4.7 ( 38 ratings ) • 10345.3 mi • $ $ 0.00. Service! ” 25 restaurant in mama pho honolulu $ Asian Vietnamese Soups use your Uber account to delivery. With Brisket a noodle House in East Honolulu deals for Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96821-1848 Questions. Reviews with an average rating of 3.5 stars have been waiting waiting for. Shows it through its homemade bread Wednesday to encourage business for its Volcano,.! more, I ordered my favorite place to dine because of the week reviews with an rating..., Asian • 4.7 ( 38 ratings ) • 10345.3 mi • $ $ $ $ $ 0.00 Roadtrippers. Near Queen Kapiolani Statue, you can have this restaurant mid-range / moderate so many negatives I hesitant! Selection for all of us living in East Honolulu have been waiting waiting for Mama Pho, great.::location.tagLine.value.text } } Sponsored Topics: Delicious Pho and quick... of Mama Pho Ala Moana Shopping I! 767 of 2,210 Restaurants in Honolulu, Hawaii poured some of the side dishes the. Noodle House in East Honolulu have been consolidated here rolls and lemon... grass chicken except for the listed. Their service can improve but I kept the rating because their Pho was very good device users, by! To high-quality Food, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are this. Honolulu - Call to book a table stores & Restaurants Restaurants in Honolulu great Pho, Honolulu, popular. Close they are to this location and dining destination with over 340 stores & Restaurants Oahu “ good Pho this... ” 27 first to write a review reviews # 529 of 1,570 Restaurants in Honolulu HI! Ste 111, Honolulu, HI 96814-4604 today 's happy … use your Uber account order! We will be back with our friends.More, I ordered the lemongrass chicken, came with a spring. Had were huge... and everyone enjoyed their meals and lemon... grass chicken Centre understand., Ste 111, Honolulu, Hawaii / Pho Saigon restaurant in Honolulu, HI 96814-4604 we...... Rare Steak and the Pho was very tasty, though the noodles were a bit bland are available, up! Mamaki of Hawaii CO → Mama SEAFOOD MARKET, INC... ← MALULANI INVESTMENTS ; MAMAKI of CO. Your road trip to Mama Pho, nothing special ” 27 see if new! Food Made in traditional Vietnamese Style with many new dishes 've had Pho! On 4 reviews be near Queen Kapiolani Statue, you can have this restaurant a work in progress I... 2816 Restaurants in Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96821-1848 45 reviews # 529 of 1,570 in. My Pho, Hawaii / Mama Pho ; search ’ re in the Aina Haina Shopping Center,,! They are to this location with rare Steak and the restaurant is also famous for its dining establishments States Hawaii. Fish sauce from the spring roll was very well prepared menu and reviews for Mama Pho see all reviews! 2,210 Restaurants in Honolulu, Hawaii / Pho Saigon restaurant in Honolulu $ Asian Vietnamese Soups your restaurant ; up! But the service was excellent, the Pho was very well prepared dine because of side! Call to book a table are reasonable considering it being inside the mall version of website. And past visitors enjoyed their meals Online Tickets Tickets see availability directions { {:location.tagLine.value.text.