The outside ore viens respawn regularly, but not the actual mines .. and has anyone come up with a mod to regulate it? Mining Locations Kolskeggr Mine. Or you can make broken potions and level Smithing to 100 in one improvement. I remember reading in a post or guide ages ago that the mines respawn after approximately 3 months. Mining Locations. I'm just wondering if the mines do in fact respawn? Darkshade. Kolskeggr Mine. I have also tried the restoration potion glitch which no longer works. It will take an extremely large amount of time before it resets, and must not be entered in the process. Thu Aug 29, 2013 4:41 am. If you were looking for the motherload of gold in Skyrim, look no further; this mine is absolutely packed with gold ore veins. otherwise you might as well nerf Halted Stream Camp, Bilegulch, Embershard and any other bandit base with ore deposits while you are at it. The exact time needed to reset is yet unknown. So you'd have to wait 30 times to respawn the ore. Outside Kolskeggr mine, no matter how many times you kill them, the Forsworn respawn and dick around waiting for unsuspecting dragons or dragonborns. Labyrinthian … [/quote] That mine is Kolskeggr Mine, and yes all the mines stay in the same place game after game. Kolskeggr Mine (just east of Markarth) for gold. This mine will respawn … The last time the bug occurred, it went like this: I reported to Pavo, he went out. Lost Prospect Mine. I've got thousands of hours in and I've never seen a mine respawn yet. kolskeggr mine not respawning. Re: Any way to stop Pavo Attius dying? If you were looking for the motherload of gold in Skyrim, look no further; this mine is absolutely packed with gold ore veins. One ore vein is located outside the entrance of Darkshade. I am currently at 51/100 having made mostly iron daggers, the first lot of kolskeggr gold, and iron armors, if I take the dwarven bow path, is there a rough idea of how many it would take to reach 100. Disagree with Kolskeggr. > kolskeggr mine not respawning. What's also creeped me out and confused me is the incredible lengths to which they'll go to kill the chickens that respawn there too or … The Forsworn, at Kolskeggr Mine will respawn, as far as I know, so that could be the problem. According to the official guide, ore deposits do respawn, but only after a month. But this requires exploiting Alchemy and Enchanting, to a lesser degree, in order to create completely broken Fortify Restoration potions. Bandit type mines should respawn, monster type mines shouldn't. Well, I can say that's ruled out. Thanks .. What you need to watch for is the respawn time like in days. https://www.ign.com/wikis/the-elder-scrolls-5-skyrim/Kolskeggr_Mine Kolskeggr Mine might not respawn after 10 days.