Photos app would be one of the most frequently-used apps on your iPhone. 30 Jun 2018 7 Previous 1 of 3 Next. And it’s constantly nagging me to use it. The Now Playing app on the Apple Watch offers quick access to controls for your music and other audio on your Apple devices, particularly your iPhone. Streaming music and more. However, it would be best to do this whenever the music starts playing after getting into the car. Let's say you had been listened to music on your iPhone via your AirPods on the way from work. 3.a) Play album or playlist on Repeat If you want to play the album or playlist on repeat, simply tap the Repeat button once. How to Set a Timer on iPhone and iPad to Stop Playing Music and Movies. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums. I like to watch Star Trek: The Next Generation while falling asleep. Don't Miss: How to Disable Apple Music's Auto-Renewal for Free Trials; Accessing 'Up Next' To clear Up Next, you need to know how to find Up Next. Do any of the following: Choose settings for a website in the list: Select the website on the right, then choose the option you want for it. Stick note: This trick works with any music and movies apps like YouTube, Apple Music, Amazon Prime and more. Harry Guinness @HarryGuinness Nov 3, 2017, 8:00 am EST | 2 min read Apple’s Music app is…okay. I checked the Settings > Music, but there was nothing about “Shuffle my music whether or not I tell you to.” And as you play music, Apple Music learns what you love and organises suggestions for music you might like in Listen Now. You can also move the TV app from the top row of the your ‌Apple TV‌'s Home screen and the videos should stop autoplaying. You can also see a summary of your Top Picks, including your favourites, music recommendations based on what you listen to and more. How to Disable Picture in Picture on an iPad. Perhaps you’re streaming music from your iPhone and you want to read an article on your iPad, but an autoplaying video BS yoinks away your audio feed from your phone to your tablet. RELATED: What is Apple Music and How Does It Work? AirPlay can automatically play video on nearby TVs, but that’s not always the behavior you might want. Learn how to stop your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch from automatically playing video on any frequently used AirPlay TVs in your household. No. How to stop Apple Music auto-renewing your free trial: On your iPhone (or iPad) The most obvious way of turning off Apple Music's auto-renewal is on your iOS device. But by default, Now Playing pops up automatically, and that can get really annoying, especially if you're trying to keep an eye on a timer and your Apple Watch keeps switching over to Now Playing. First and foremost, launch the Settings app from your home screen. Turn off CarPlay to Stop iPhone from Auto-play Apple Music. Note: When you turn off Auto-Play Video Previews from the Motion section in Accessibility, video autoplay settings in the iOS App store will be automatically disabled. Luckily, Apple has offered a way to stop the iPhone and iPad from automatically connecting to AirPlay TVs. Ask Siri If you own an iPhone 6s or newer, you can simply shout “Hey Siri” and ask it to “stop playing music” every time your vehicle’s infotainment system starts playing music. How to Stop Apple Music from Taking Over Your iPhone’s Play Button. Prevent iPhone and iPad from Auto-Connecting to AirPlay TVs. Once home you pick up your iPad and use it to watch some YouTube videos. Turn Off Apple Music On iOS. Here’s the thing, though: I don’t use it. Step #2. The steps in this article were performed on a 6th generation iPad using iOS 12.2. I’m not playing music. With iOS 14 and iPadOS 14, Apple brought this feature to the app so you can keep the songs playing without having to lift a finger. Open iTunes; Choose iTunes > Preferences; Click the Devices tab Toggle off the switch for Auto-Play Video Previews. 2. First, start playing a song.