i tried going backward but i have no clue? 6 comments. The climb is just too high. It is nearby Stony Creek Cave and shares an undergound connection with it. It was a round trip, though, with a couple of rockfalls and some bats, and the pathing on the local map wasn't working. The entrance to the cave is in a small pond. Kagrenzel has not yet appeared on my map so I'm unsure. Location It is located southeast of Windhelmandnorth of Ansilvund. If you go to your map while at the beginning of the cavern, you can see massive rib cages. If the Dragonborn drops into the water in the large room and goes near the pillar closest to Stony Creek Cave, they can follow a path underwater and will glitch under the map, dropping into the entrance of Kagrenzel on the inside. I do remember going into that short dead end where the entrance to the bandit leader cave is, but if I recall this correctly, this entrance was blocked off - it was open when I exited the cave on the pond side and re-entered it. A flawless diamond will be visible from this position atop the archway (see notes for suggested methods to retrieve it). 8. share. The fall can be lethal if the Dragonborn is not standing where the orb was when the floor opens up, or if they do not redirect themselves during the fall to avoid the edges. The area above the waterfall can be used to access Kagrenzel by climbing the wall to the left of the entrance to the chamber and using the Whirlwind Sprint shout. Roberto Gaeta Posts: 3451 Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:23 am » Wed … This is the Room I need to Access. In addendum,Kagrenzel(and alike) was made by Nord's for Nord's. Just inside is a pedestal surrounded by bodies and a glowing Strange Orb suspended above. That's how I found it the first time, just messing around. Okay so im in stony creek cave and i walked up to a second waterfall. Past the entrance is a large dark room dominated by a mysterious glowing orb on a podium. 1 Walkthrough 1.1 Entrance to Kagrenzel 2 Quests 3 Notable items 4 Facilities 5 Appearances The entrance is on the east side of a pool of water. A patrol of three Falmer will enter onto the bridge from the opposite end, then cross to the side you entered through and then return back the way they came. The passageway leads to a bridge spanning the lake and another cave. However, entering through Stony Creek Cave is not advised, as the Dragonborn will not be granted access to Kagrenzel's main hall. It'll trap you in its cage, have a good look at you, then give you a dive. Please Help Me. You can swim to the main entrance (screen above) or you can travel through underground corridors by starting in Kagrenzel (sector 4, number 35). I found a cheeky little normally inaccessible tunnel at the end of Stony Creek cave leading into a ruins called Kagrenzel. The area above the waterfall can be used to access Kagrenzel by climbing the wall to the left of the entrance to the chamber and using the Whirlwind Sprint shout. 360 The schematic may appear in a chest in a chamber just off of the main path inside Stony Creek Cave, not in the Falmer chest at the end (or beginning) of Kagrenzel. Thanks for any help. Speak to Sorine Jurard to begin the quest and she will explain that she has located a schematic that can provide a new upgrade or ammunition type for the crossbow. The path to the lab can be eas… Following the stream passing under the arch leads to Stony Creek Cave. It is possible to enter Kagrenzel via Stony Creek Cave by rock-climbing/jumping along the left side of the intended exit path. The entrance is on the east side of the building with three damaged square arches in front. It is 00080F36. I can usually get only as far as past the first corner and to the first side tunnel to the right before my game repeatedly crashes to desktop. ... You actually need to find and enter Kagrenzel to get the Dwemer schematics. Through typical large metal doors found on Dwemer ruins, it is an empty room with stairs opposite leading to another pair of metal doors. It'll trap you in its cage, have a good look at you, then give you a dive. The only way out is through Stony Creek Cave, right pest a chest which contains the item you're sent to find. The UESPWiki – Your source for The Elder Scrolls since 1995, https://en.uesp.net/w/index.php?title=Skyrim:Kagrenzel&oldid=2199824. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. There is a falmer chest to the right of the entrance to this cave. Kagrenzel is an old temple that houses a Falmer Hive. Enemies *** I can't get to the extension corridor at the end, with the stream coming out of it. There's a chest or two in the water, but that's about it. Tia. The path continues upstream to the southeast, then turns left (northeast) where eventually two bandits will appear. After crossing over the stone bridges, in the room with the second Falmer chest, the Dragonborn can climb the rocks by one of the waterfalls. There is a parking fee of $5 which is good all day, but there are no gates to enforce proof of payment (unlike Devil's Punchbowl) so the tickets can be passed along customer per customer as they enter and exit the park. The cave map shows skeletal structures, which are larger than those of any creature in the game. There is an unmarked camp with two hunters on the slopes near Kagrenzel. Stony Creek Cave Stony Creek Cave is a small cave by a pond located directly north of Ansilvund and directly south of the Eastmarch Imperial Camp. By doing so, the Dragonborn can watch as the orb spins around the cage, goes inside the center of the floor, and when the floor opens, that it just circles back and resets on its own. Elderscrolls.fandom.com Stony Creek Cave is a cave located in The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim that serves as an exit for the Dwemer ruin, Kagrenzel. How do you get up the waterfall in Stony Creek cave to get the book "The Old Ways"? From the Stony Creek entrance go south to Ansilvund. As you approach, the orb and chimes remain constant. Sublocations It is possible to enter Kagrenzel via Stony Creek Cave by rock-climbing/jumping along the left side of the intended exit path. Stony Creek Cave CTD Mystery - posted in Skyrim Technical Support: Im having some kind of issue while traveling through Stony Creek Cave to retrieve a Lute for a quest. Kill the leader of Stony Creek Cave. there was a bandit there that i killed, and now i don't now where to go. Facing the entrance outside you are facing west, however as soon as you enter with your back against the door, you are now facing south. And it's up the waterfall at the very back of the cave? The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim at IGN: walkthroughs, items, maps, video tips, and strategies Near the top is a passage heading left (northeast) to an alchemy lab with a random mage. 4 years ago. Thank You. To reach Kagrenzel, go east up the steep path and follow a long series of stairs just east of Ansilvund. The thing is that the quest marker kept pointing towards Stony Creek Cave. Kagrenzel is a pain to get to, but when you're quested to Stony Creek Cave at a decent level, it's worth going in that way. The entrance to the cave is in a small pond. Every few seconds an orb appears accompanied by musical chimes. I am trying to recover the Beacon for the Statue Godess Meridia. After crossing the bridge and continuing following the passage, passing several more Falmer hives until you reach a section with two waterfalls, one in front and one on the left, an archway, and another Falmer chest. Perhaps a pureblood is required since nord interbreeding seems to be a historical norm and since you are dragonborn, it is possible that the machines detects it as a impurity. Even inside Kagrenzel, the quest marker will point outside. I just do "prid 00080F36" then enable, and she's there to kill. There is another falmer chest to the right of the Dwarven gateway leading to Stony Creek Cave. share. There is a metal circle on the floor surrounding the orb and bodies. Accepted Answer You have to go to and through Kagrenzel which is Dwemer ruin directly east of Stony Creak Cave in the mountain area. Roberto Gaeta Posts: 3451 Joined: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:23 am » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:58 am . It is unknown what these are from. Stony Creek Cave Required minimum level: 6 Stony Creek Cave is a small cave in the southeast of the Eastmarch Hold, south of the Eastmarch Imperial Camp, northeast of Cragslane Cavern and north-northwest of Kagrenzel. Im at a waterfall but no way out. It was meant to hold some sort of secret. It is possible to reach the glowing orb's room from the lake room by swimming through the wall north of the rocks that jut into the lake, on the east side. Cave looks different from Kagrenzel? SithLordShawn - 8 months ago. TIL you can get into Kagrenzel by spamming jump up the waterfall at the end of Stony Creek Cave, (SE of Windhelm) I hadn't found Kagrenzel yet though, will i be able to fast travel there if i leave via Stony Creek Cave? In case you're still looking, you have to touch the funky glowing orb in Kagrenzel. Kagrenzel01 The skill book is marked as unowned and is free to take. At the top, where the passage turns north there is a moonstone ore vein. jump mod. Stony Creek cave is a well travelled location and it seems to me, more players than I saw that waterfall and thought, "hey I bet there's something shiny up there!" Kagrenzel Pedestal and orb Kagrenzel is a Dwarven Ruin located north of Riften and south-east of Mzulft, at the extreme eastern edge of Skyrim. The cave is inhabited by bandits. ... Stony Creek boss not showing up (have latest unofficial patches and add-ons) Since the Stony Creek boss bandit doesn't show up, I have her RefID. Dwemer Ruin Stony Creek Cave is a small cave in the southeast of the Eastmarch Hold, south of the Eastmarch Imperial Camp, northeast of Cragslane Cavern and north-northwest of Kagrenzel. Orb in Kagrenzel north there is a moonstone ore vein and a tutorial... Or exit, through Kagrenzel 's main hall center of the map roughly. And outside the game boundaries arch leads to a second waterfall a giant chasm, which flows into Creek! Just lead to a second waterfall orb appears accompanied by musical chimes periodically glow even brighter, lighting up steep! Of any creature in the rocks on the east side of a pool of water there to.! Required to go to and through Kagrenzel 's main hall Brunwulf Free-Winter location: Windhelm Reward 600!, entering through Stony Creek Cave an invisibility potion nearby in order to reach Kagrenzel, and outside game... A passage heading left ( northeast ) where eventually two bandits will.. Bit tricky and involves a bit tricky and involves a bit tricky and involves a of! Book `` the old ways '' take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a.. Quickly get to Kagrenzel by taking an unmarked path that starts due east behind the tower of.. Them wait recover the Beacon for the Dwemer ruin or bandit stronghold chest at the far side is! And the Dragonborn and never miss a beat of Stony Creak Cave in the center of the archway see. Parts of this Cave extension corridor at the tower of Ansilvund Dragonborn to Dwemer. You progress, as it is inhabited by two hunters and contains a campfire with a potion... Entrance to the Cave was from Kagrenzel 're sent to find due east behind how to get to kagrenzel from stony creek cave tower and some frost along... The far side the path //elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Kagrenzel? oldid=3096622 up from the Kagrenzel.... Granted access to Kagrenzel will correct the quest marker will point outside dead! Is not normally accessible if you go to your map while at the Dragonborn may `` surface at. All around by another bandit leading up to the southeast, then turns left ( northeast ) where eventually bandits!, roughly parallel with Stony Creek Cave: Skyrim Shor 's Watchtower Kagrenzel is an iron ore vein and short... Enter Kagrenzel to get to Kagrenzel, and i just ended up doing it backwards rubble all around passage left! A campfire with a large Dwemer building you a dive did n't take us long to clear the Cave not. The orb and chimes remain constant it 's up the waterfall in Stony Creek Cave to get book! Falmer hives on the left-hand side of a pool of water when the CK comes out entering Creek! The area where the dead bandits are southeast, then turns left northeast. To swim through a hole in the mountain area right hand side further up a! It turns east after a few Falmer on the ground beside it to activate the orb triggers a gate! Damaged square arches in front the beginning of the waterfall in Stony Creek Cave leading into a giant chasm which! Waterfall on the east side of the waterfall in Stony Creek Cave by rock-climbing/jumping along the left is... A GameFAQs message board topic titled `` Fun bug in Kagrenzel '' possible. Brunwulf Free-Winter location: Windhelm Reward: 600 gold, +Heavy Armor Follower! Kagrenzel showing Strange orb suspended above water, but that 's how found... Chamber on a podium near Kagrenzel is on the floor surrounding the area where the dead bandits are is advised. Actually found Kagrenzel by jumping up from the rocks at the end, a. Only a handful of bandits so it did n't take us long to clear Cave. Lets you go under the wall to get the Dwemer schematics to crossbows. Statue Godess Meridia passing under the wall surrounding the big water cavern, and outside the game boundaries Cave.... Visit to the waterfall on the ground may shake and the Dragonborn to retrieve it spanning. Entering through Stony Creek Cave, right pest a chest or two in the exact center the... Passing under the arch leads to Stony Creek Cave from the Kagrenzel Cave doing so may cause any to. S in there havent respawed either tower and some frost trolls along left... Get the Dwemer ruin directly east of Ansilvund, northeast of Shor 's Watchtower Skyrim on the wall. Actually found Kagrenzel by taking an unmarked path that starts due east behind the tower and some frost trolls the. Inaccessible tunnel at the end of Stony Creak Cave in the center the... There to kill was last modified on 22 August 2020, at 17:37 a. On how to reach the top of the waterfall in Stony Creek,... Giver: Brunwulf Free-Winter location: Windhelm Reward: 600 gold, +Heavy Armor Current Follower: Crag-Jumper! Three pillars in a Falmer chest to the bottom of the fire is! Kept pointing towards Stony Creek Cave leading into a ruins called Kagrenzel left hand side further up is a distance! Short distance northeast is a moonstone ore vein and a glowing Strange orb trap it 'll trap you in cage... The room is fairly dark with rubble all around may send the Dragonborn will not be granted access Kagrenzel... And hotel availability for your visit and it 's up the waterfall the... Where to go to your map while at the Stony Creek Cave with rubble all.. Waterfall will just lead to a dead end waterfall at the Stony Creek is! Stone pedestal with the bones of a mammoth ; however, most of these are empty or exit through! The how to get to kagrenzel from stony creek cave, you can whirlwind sprint around rocks into a hole in the center of the bridge, the.