I enjoyed a lot in this college. In this section, learn about the Bachelor of Computer application (BCA) course at Graphic Era University, Dehradun . BBA at UIT is a relatively newer course and thus offers updated and industry-relevant syllabi and course structure. LPU provides ample opportunities to each and every eligible student to secure good placement with the help of a dedicated Division of Career Services. Practice Paper section helped me in preparing without coaching. A minimum of 55% marks or CGPA of 5.5 on a 10 point scale in the qualifying examination (50% marks or CGPA of 5.0 on a 10 point scale for SC/ST candidates). Does Graphic Era University, Dehradun offer an MCA in Distance mode? The students of LPU has been placed in the top companies with high salary packages. Graphic Era University: It has the best faculty member who holds international certificates. Graphic Era University, Dehradun commenced its establishment in the academic year of 1993. specializing in Automobile. LPU is conferred with National Employability Award 2020 by Aspiring Minds for the 7th time in a row for having Most Employable Students and being one among the top colleges and universities in India with one of the highest Employability rates. At LPU may be given option to join partner/ receiving university abroad for the completion of programme subject to conditions and norms of regulatory bodies. LPU provides a great academic exposure to its students. MBA will provide highly challenging job for you. It is situated next to the woods, so the weather is always pretty. They also help students take up exciting research work and projects to increase the knowledge base of students. Closer to home than other. At the undergraduate level, Graphic Era University offers B.Tech, B.A, B.com, BCA, BBA, B.H.M, and B.SC(H). Placements: The college is good, and its design is also good. The university has been ranked high by various outer agencies with regard to placements. 3. LPU is one of the best private universities in the country with world-class infrastructure, modern facilities and highly qualified faculty. DIT is one of the pioneer institutes in Uttarakhand with 'A' grade accreditation from NAAC. Ques. Read Here, GATE 2021 Exam Day Process, Guidelines for Candidates Released; Check Details Here, Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal Conducts Live Session to Address Kendriya Vidyalaya Students; JEE, Board Exams, NEET UG 2021 Updates Here, JEE Main 2021: NTA Warns Applicants to Beware of Fake Websites Receiving Applications, Fees; Read Full Report Here, Amazon India Launched 'Amazon Academy' for JEE Exam 2021 Aspirants, JEE Main Test Series- p-Block Elements, Equations and Formulas, Previous Year Questions & Solution, JEE Main Test Series- Mathematical Induction, Principles, Previous Year Question and Solution, Graphic Era Hill University Bhimtal Campus - [GEHU], Graphic Era University, School of Engineering and Technology - [GEU], Graphic Era University, School of Management - [SOM], JEE Main: B.Tech Ph.D : NET/SLET/SET MBA: CAT/MAT/XAT M.Tech: GATE. Over all it's really good. Faculty: The infrastructure of the campus is also huge. The teachers have also added new technologies like Cloud computing and Big Data analytics in the study material to make students ready for the upcoming trends in the industry. They are also friendly enough to go out of their way and help students in extracurricular activities. Average CTC I joined this college because of the placements. The placement is really good. Also, LPU has won National Employability Award 2020. Placements in our college are good, and our senior got good placements in companies. About 75% of the students from BCA were placed. IMS Unison LPU is a better option. The topic of Mathematical Induction covers approximately 4-8 marks of the entire paper with 1 or 2 questions on the topic which involve proving statements and equations. Candidate must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as compulsory subjects with an overall aggregate of 60%. Infrastructure8. In the history of placement at GEU, a student received a package of 55 LPA from SNS design. They offer a good salary package to placed students. GEU placement data proves that the university has a high selection rate every year. Earlier, a fake notice regarding JEE Main 2021 has been circulated from a fake w, Amazon India is helping aspiring JEE Exam 2021 candidates by providing help to prepare for entrance exams through launching 'Amazon Academy'. Infrastructure I have seened so I liked it. My friend did her BBA from LPU and currently working with a reputed company. Application for various courses of Graphic Era University can be filled in both offline and online formats. But since the question is asked with rectitude and I will write with absolute sincerity as it can influence future of a student. The training & placement cell of university conducts many programs for Enhancing employ-ability such as Professional Enhancement classes, industry experts, Workshops, Mock Drives, Guest Lectures, Summer Internship and many others. LPU is a better option. Faculty in our department is well-experienced and have expert knowledge who work on our skill enhancement. Doon business school is a management institute with expertise in MBA/PGDM programme hence the faculty and ecosystem for a student who is planning to pursue career in management has a lot more things to offer for learning and understanding the important aspect of management courses and industry requirements. Tech, BA, B. Com, BCA… International Exposure Option - Student may be given an option to go for 4 weeks study tour to USA/ European countries or any other country as decided by the University subject to conditions. Graphic Era University. The average salary package was 8LPA. LPU is better in all the aspects than any other University. To apply online for any of the courses belonging to this university candidates need to register first at the. LPU is a better option. Cisco, Wipro and Infosys are the top recruiters. And I would usually like to avoid the issues of university comparison. Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering Electronic System Design & Manufacturing, Mechanical Engineering Hons. LPU is better in all the aspects than any other University. It must be noted that not all universities are good for all the programmes, you have not mentioned the programme you want to take admission in, and so the answer should go to universities in general. The college has many labs and libraries which has a good amount and variety of books. The eligibility criteria for BCA is XII with Maths as a subject in Graphic Era University, [GEU] Dehradun. My friend did her BBA from LPU and currently working with a reputed company. The course fee for BTech CSE at UPES is 13.83 lakhs. The quality of teaching and environment are worth everythin...L would totally suggest Doon Business School for MBA. Companies likes Colgate Palmolive, Hindustan Unilever, Godrej Consumer, SAP Labs, Asian Paints, Bajaj Allianz, Federal Bank,Moodys Analytics, Blue Star, Zomato,Berger Paints, Marico, Havells, Apollo Munich Health Insurance, etc.more, Well in my opinion, I will recommend Lovely Professional University. Graphic Era University, Dehradun offers 3 Years Full Time Bachelors Degree in Bachelor of Computer application (BCA) Collegedunia helped me to ace it. It has many top rankings in placements. There are lots of career opportunities after MBA in different areas. LPU is one of the best private universities in the country with world-class infrastructure, modern facilities and highly qualified faculty. The careers in management offers one of the best remuneration packages and perks everywhere. Alliance School of Business, Alliance University, Top Private Engineering Colleges in India, NHCE Bangalore - New Horizon College of Engineering, Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Bangalore, Top Fashion Designing Colleges in Delhi/NCR, Human Rights & International Humanitarian Law, Top Hotel Management Colleges in Hyderabad, Top Mass Communication Colleges in Mumbai, Top Mass Communication Colleges in Kolkata, Trends in Arts ( Fine / Visual / Performing ), > All Accounting & Commerce Specializations, > All Teaching & Education Specializations, Graphic Era University - GEU Admission 2021: Details & Updates, Graphic Era University - GEU Scholarship Details, Graphic Era University - GEU Placement Trends & Updates, Graphic Era University - GEU, Dehradun Answered Questions, Graphic Era University - GEU Faculty Details & Reviews, Graphic Era University - GEU Infrastructure Details & Reviews. LPU is the best option for pursing the management programmes. The factors that made me join this college is that.i don't want to leave my home and go to another place thats why choose this university. Every year, many big organisations like TCS, Accenture, Wipro, Infosys, etc., visit the campus for placements. There are lots of career opportunities after MBA in different areas. Ans. The Graphic Era Educational Society, established in 1996, is a non-profit organization that aims to mobilize world class education and generate resources for providing and supporting quality education for all.The society recognizes the right of every individual to lead a life of dignity and self-respect in a just and equitable manner. Collegedunia is a one-stop solution to all your education related queries. My friend did her BBA from LPU and currently working with a reputed company. I got placed in multiple companies but right ... Well in my opinion, I will recommend Lovely Professional University. While I was pursuing BCA from this college, I got a chance to attend the placement drives of 8-9 companies. In the last semester, students received internship offers from Infosys, Capgemini, TCS, and Cognizant. Each student had a chance of attending the interviews conducted by nearly eight companies, where 3 companies were related to computer applications. It has international tie-ups with the UK, France, Russia, and institutes like the Institute of management accountants. GEU offering best management courses. I do not have any idea about these colleges but I do have regarding LPU. It also received QS-IGauge Diamond Category Overall Award in the Overall Institutions Category. It is famous for its placement records as well with over 80% of its final year graduates and postgraduates getting placed in top companies. My friend did her BBA from LPU and currently working with a reputed company. LPU is one of the best private universities in the country with world-class infrastructure, modern facilities and highly qualified faculty. Infrastructure: (17), Bachelor of Computer Applications [BCA] (10), Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Mechanical Engineering) (4), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Information Technology) (4), Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Civil Engineering) (3), Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Electronics & Communication Engineering) (3), Bachelor of Arts [BA] {Hons.} April 2018 Graphic Era (Deemed to be University) was placed on the NIRF RANK BAND of 101-150, under Engineering & University category for the second consecutive year. I did MBA from LPU and LPU is helping me grow professionally and personally with its career-oriented programs and support. The Business School of LPU is accredited from ACBSP, Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs from the USA ensuring quality education and industry experienced faculty members, studying in LPU will get a degree accredited from a body of USA. Usually a Bachelors Degree (BCA) in related field is required to secure admission. They offer a good salary package to placed students. GEU and DIT accept students for admission based on their performance in JEE Mains. Infrastructure: The are many facilities provided in college like Wi-Fi, labs, classrooms, library, medical room, etc. Placements: The college provides 100% campus placements, and most of the students get placed with the normal salary package of 2-3 LPA. Also, it is held in high regard for extracurricular activities, fests held at the campus.Read more, • Top Answer By Meghdeepa Mondal on 18-Nov-2020, Ans. Placements: Infrastructure: Graphic Era University PhD Admission 2021 - Graphic Era University, Dehradun invites applications on prescribed form for admission to for Full Time/Part Time admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) Programs in various departments of the university for the session 2021-22 (February intake) Keep up to date with our progress by following us, The National Testing Agency (NTA) has revised the JEE Main 2021 correction dates. (Microbiology) (2), Bachelor of Technology [B.Tech] (Information Technology) (2), Master of Computer Applications [M.C.A] (2), Bachelor of Arts [BA] {Hons.} Candidates aspiring for BCA admission must note that he/ she needs to adhere to the guidelines specified by the respective college/ university. The university has been ranked high by outer agencies also with regard to placements of students. GEU is also ranked 101 by NIRF 2020 among the universities of India. Now Question is how to decide which will give us quality education? The software engineer is the top role offered to students. International Exposure Option - Student may be given an option to go for 4 weeks study tour to USA/ European countries or any other country as decided by the University subject to conditions. Find Fee Structure, Course Duration, Reviews, Cutoff, Eligibility & Exams. The companies which come here gives you really good packages and also gives you lot of lime light to work with big brands and all. They have exchange programmes for students, internships in foreign countries, etc. Emp Deleils Dept Dekilb Det D CID Dept Name Dpei oo1 Dpt 2 002 Dpk3 603 Fivace from CS 3305 at Graphic Era University The mixture of faculty members at GEU is either alumni of the same college or are M.Tech graduates from IITs. LPU is the best option for pursing the management programmes. Professional Enhancement7. Special recognition and MoUs: But since the question is asked with rectitude and I will write with absolute sincerity as it can influence future of a student. LPU has become the landing place of many leading industries for recruitment. The Graphic Era University (GEU) open the Graphic Era University Admission 2018-2019 for the academic year 2018-2019 of all the UG and PG courses. In our 2014 batch, almost 80% of the students got placed in the campus placements. The college has a large campus with parks for entertainment and enjoyment. Application download link has been sent on your phone number via SMS. Highest CTC M.Tech is offered in the following mentioned specializations-. So I will list a few factors which will help you to choose better. Ques. Does Graphic Era University, Dehradun offer Certificate courses? (Economics), Head and Professor, Department of Computer Science and Engineering, Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, Professor, Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering, By submitting this form, you accept and agree to our, Graphic Era Hill University - [GEHU], Dehradun, University of Petroleum and Energy Studies - [UPES], Dehradun, Galgotias University - [GU], Greater Noida, Lovely Professional University - [LPU], Jalandhar, JEE Main 2021: NTA Revises Correction Dates; Read Details Here, Will JEE, NEET 2021 be conducted on the Reduced Syllabus?