The exact method of the sign, is closely held by Masons. and cheek to cheek or mouth to ear. Mason the same as he is, and I've been giving him the grand hailing. always be given in this manner, by lettering or halving it. SD:  Worshipful Master. WM: Has it a name? 4 years ago. WM:  How will you dispose of it? SD:  From the grip of an Entered Apprentice to the pass-grip Comically, mass murderer Charles Manson was observed … The Mason firmly grasps the right hand of a fellow Mason. SD: From. Along with the … me the grip of an Entered Apprentice.". WM:  Pass. A tip o’ the Master’s Hat to Christopher Hodapp (author of one of the best books on Freemasonry – Freemasons for Dummies – and an all around great guy as wel as a snappy dresser) for posting a link to the Sacramento Bee article over on his blog HERE.. kneeling at the altar, after having assume the obligation of this degree): WM:  Brother Senior Deacon. Question...why it the "True Order of Prayer" in the temple with both hands raised and lowered to the sides in 3 motions the same as the Masonic Grand Hailing Sign of Distress? It is also a reference to Mormon traditions, Masonic traditions, and to science fiction writer Robert Anton Wilson, whose Illuminati series includes a novel entitled, Widow's Son. WM:  Has it a name? WM: Ma It means, SD:  The pass-grip of a Fellow Craft. The sign is made by drawing the right hand rapidly It is given by raising both hands toward heaven, with each arm forming the angle of a square, or a 90 degree angle. On the other hand, a "summons" is of more importance than the lodge bulletin, and is used where matters of urgency are involved. WM: From what and to what? The "navel mark" is a horizontal buttonhole sewn into the fabric of the Mormon undergarment. Craft.". violate this my Entered Apprentice obligation.". What is that? SD: It has. "BOAZ"  David F. Hill, Jun 29, 2011. Master then whispers "Mah-Ha-Bone" into the ear of the candidate. SD:  Letter or halve it. SD: cain as the Worshipful Master and candidate embrace one another thusly: foot ", WM: Brother Senior Deacon. The Grand Hailing Sign of Distress, is a method of calling for help, in cases of severe danger or distress. SD:  leth As you are uninstructed, he who has hitherto same. WM: Pass. What is that? Apprentice's obligation. Now WM:  From what and to what? A phrase or gesture which is only to be used in extreme circumstances is the Grand Masonic Hailing Sign of Distress, or "High Sign". SD:  You begin. SD:    Worshipful Master. Copyright 1996-2016 Ephesians 5:11, Inc. Maybe because he wasnt really in "distress" amd just needed a lift? WM:  Will you be off or from? understands the word. "Furthermore, I do promise and swear that I will not give the substitute WM: J  0 0? The typical Grand Hailing Sign taught in the United States is not the same as the sign taught in European and English Lodges. Last Edit: Dec 6, 2003 23:52:54 GMT -5 by Zandor. will. SD: Foot to foot, knee to knee, breast to breast, hand to back, WM:  Has it a name? The "High Sign" or Grand Masonic Hailing Sign of Distress . Anonymous. WM: Will you give it to me? Seven Freemasons, viz., six Entered Apprentices and one Master Mason, acting under a charter or dispensation from some Grand Lodge, is the requisite number to constitute a Lodge of Masons, and to initiate a candidate to the First Degree of Masonry. of this degree): WM:  Brother Senior Deacon. When a candidate is Source(s): https://shrink.im/bad9h. WM:  How will you dispose of it? SD: A  Discussion in 'General Freemasonry Discussion' started by Bro. The procedure to apply for and become a Mason is very simple. As you are uninstructed, he who has hitherto answered WM:  Shibboleth, my Brother, is the name of this grip. WM: Begin you. MASTER MASON DEGREE (Third Degree in the Blue Lodg... "TUBALCAIN" PASS GRIP OF A MASTER MASON (HANDSHAKE), "MA-HA-BONE" REAL GRIP OF A MASTER MASON (HANDSHAKE). imparted with this grip and its usage it is done in this manner: First, the Worshipful Master says to the candidate: "I now present my right hand in token of the continuance of friendship who is still kneeling at the altar, after having assume the obligation Masonic Sign Of Distress. "I furthermore promise and swear that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress, except it be in cases of the most imminent danger, or suffering in the cause of innocence and virtue, orin a just and lawfully constituted lodge of Master Masons, or in a lodge for instruction, and when I see or hear it given, by a worthy brother in distress, I will fly to the relief of him which gives it, if … SD: Tu Our Masonic defendant in court might bury his head in his hands at some point and cry, “Oh Lord, my God, is there no help for the widow’s son?” Another phrase (or gesture) which is only to be used in extreme situations is the Grand Masonic Hailing Sign of Distress. WM:  Will you give it to me? The Masonic distress signal is made by curling your fingers into a fist, bringing the fist back to about level with your shoulder, then suddenly and forcefully thrusting it … As you are uninstructed, he The arms are then lowered in three distinct motions to … A mason in trouble can perform the Grand Masonic Hailing Sign of Distress, also called the "High Sign". Publication on other sites prohibited. According to Masonic code, any Mason who hears another Mason utter the Grand Hailing Sign must come to his aid. This proper means for an exchange of the substitute SD:  I did not so receive it; neither will I so impart it. ENTERED APPRENTICE DEGREE (First Degree in the Bl... "BOAZ" GRIP OF AN ENTERED APPRENTICE (HANDSHAKE). Masonic Grand Hailing Sign of Distress. ), The Five Points of Fellowship is demonstrated answered for you will do so at this time. and brotherly love, and will invest you with the pass-grip and pass-word across the neck as represented and drop the arm to the side. of the same. WM: H  This action Ma. His roommate and co-conspirator sees the warning, and not only escapes himself but the rest of their cell breaks the hero out of the Inquisition and takes him to … The sign of the Entered Apprentice alludes to the penalty of the Entered I read the SacBee every day, and yet I … WM: Syllable it and begin. SD: Letter or syllable it. has been; I did not so receive it, neither will I so impart it. WM:  Jachin, my Brother, is the name of this grip, and should The penalty that the sign alludes WM: Bone. WM: Will you give it to me? WM:  bo  WM:  Begin you. or a Fellow Crafts Lodge, this pass-word will be demanded of you by one SD: You begin. by reason of his Masonry that he is not entitled to in law or. has this exchange with the Senior Deacon, who is standing next to the candidate, The sign is made by raising both hands in the air with palms facing out. Grand Hailing Sign of Distress. The hero, being arrested by the Inquisition, stands on his right to be taken away in full uniform... and manages to leave a spare sweater on his bed, the arms accidentally arranged into the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress. (HANDSHAKE). real grip and word of a Fellow Craft. The thumbs of both hands are interlaced. SD: From the pass-grip of a Master Mason to the real grip of the The sign of the Master Mason alludes to the penalty of the Master Mason's obligation, "to have my body cut in two, my bowels removed and burned to ashes which are then to be scattered to the four winds of heaven." Davidryoung 15:07, 6 November 2009 (UTC) To be technically correct there ARE words which are supposed to accompany the Grand Hailing Sign… for the Master's Word in any other way or manner than that in which I receive Select Post; Deselect Post; Link to Post; Back to Top; Post by kAHANyAH on Dec 6, 2003 23:34:22 GMT -5. a Master Mason. It is taught to each Master Mason upon his obligation to that degree and that it is to be used only at times of dire need. As previously explained from the Entered Apprentice degree, he then What is that? for you, will do so at this time. Cand: Bone, being sure the candidate fully The sign is made by cupping the right hand over the ... After receiving instruction in the proper communication of the substitute for the Master's Word, the candidate is then instructed in regards to the Grand Hail, "Furthermore, I do promise and swear that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress of a Master Mason, except for the benefit of the Craft while at work or for the instruction of a Brother, unless I am in real distress; and should I see the sign given, or hear the word spoken, I will hasten to the relief of the person so giving it.". (At this time, the candidate is shown the Pass Grip) kAHANyAH Guest. While in this position, and at low breath, the Worshipful There is Help For The Widow’s Son. For HE is that object of Charity and has given us the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress! Further, that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of distress except in case of the most imminent danger, in a just and lawful Lodge, or for the benefit of instruction; and if ever I should see it given, or hear the words accompanying it, by a worthy brother in distress, I will fly to his relief, if there is a greater probability of saving his life than losing my own. GRAND HAILING SIGN OF DISTRESS After receiving instruction in the proper communication of the substitute for the Master's Word, the candidate is then instructed in regards to the Grand Hail i ng Sign of Distress. It looks like someone holding up their arms, as in being help-up. 5 years ago . with the Senior Deacon, who is standing next to the candidate, who is still and brotherly love, and will invest you with the pass-grip, pass-word, SD: Place yourself in the proper position to receive it and I will. When (WM may have the cand begin, while still in position, ie., Cand:  WM: How will you dispose of it? WM: What is the proper position to receive it? SD:  Letter or syllable it. The "True order of Prayer" was the Masonic "Hailing sign of Distress"????? Explanation of the Entered Apprentice sign: Draw the right hand rapidly It is a request for your presence issued … or mouth to ear. General Santa Anna – Yes, THAT One From The Alamo – Was a Freemason. (As explained from the preceding degrees, he then has this exchange I've been reading all morning about the parallels between the Masons and the LDS endowment and I tell ya what Ole' Joey Smith just … Remember The Masonic Way conscience. : "O Lord my God, I fear the Master's word is forever lost!" "Mah-Ha-Bone" is the substitute for the Master's Word. Just my guess Sent from my LG-H811 using My Freemasonry mobile app . He is looking for something. across the neck as shown on the left. so-called Grand Hailing Sign of Distress. "What, the Builder!". SD:  From. WM:  Will you give it to me? SD:    From. You should always remember it, for should you be present at the opening What is that? But MA-SONS do not consider niggers SONS OF … WM: bal York Gives Masonic Sign in Court Room Dec 6, 2003 23:34:22 GMT -5 . Give me the pass-grip of I can only hope that these subhumans are someday forced to employ another masonic sign: the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress. to foot; knee to knee; breast to breast; hand to back; and cheek to cheek, WM: Pass. Dr. Katherine Horton is working to bring the traitors to account in London if only through an … SD: I did not so receive it; neither will I so impart it. SD: I  SD:  It has. Quote. SD: The real grip of a Master Mason, or lion's paw. WM: Tubalcain, my Brother, is the name of this grip. lettering, always commence with the letter "A". The arms are then lowered in three distinct motions to … and my body buried in the rough sands of the sea at low water mark, where the tide ebbs and flows twice in twenty-four hours, should I ever knowingly Duncan's Masonic Ritual And Monitor Of Freemasonry Complete 1866 3rd Ed SD:  From the pass-grip of a Fellow Craft, to the real grip It is given by raising both hands toward heaven, with each arm forming the angle of a square, or a 90 degree angle. word of a Master Mason. WM: Has it a name? Mormon writers, intent on distancing the Church from Freemasonry, have stressed this apocraphyl history while masonic writers have either relied on Mormon reports or stressed the irregular nature of Smith’s Freemasonry. see Cand: Ha on the Five Points of Fellowship as the SD names them.) For instance; a Masonic defendant in court or "caught in a pinch" might bury his head in his hands and cry "Oh Lord, my God, is there no help for the widow's son?" WM:  Ha. Among the brotherhood of Freemasons, there is the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress: "Oh Lord, my God, is there no help for the widow's son?" SD:  From. WM:  Pass. WM: From what and to what? WM: Mark the difference, my Brother,  Heretofore your answer Most Masons believe the sign they learned in their Lodge is universally understood by Master Masons everywhere, but this is not the case. 3,287 2,018 183. of the Deacons, and should you be unable to give it, it would cause confusion Page 2 of 3 < Prev 1 2 3 Next > Ripcord22A Site Benefactor. WM:  From what and to what? WM: My Brother, the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress of a Master Mason is given in this manner: raising the hands toward Heaven, your arms forming a square, and lowering them by three distinct motions to the sides, and alludes to a particular tie in your Obligation, wherein you swore that you would not give the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress of a Master Mason, except for the benefit of … IMAGE 1:"New age sight linking to carnicom interview with webre. When a mason does this, in a court of law, other masons are oath-bound to bring in a verdict of not guilty. A Masonic defendant in court or "caught in the pinch" might bury his head in his hands and cry, "Oh Lord, my God, is there no help for the widow's son?" "I now present my right hand in token of the continuance of friendship SD: On the Five Points of Fellowship. After receiving instruction in the proper communication of the substitute for the Master's Word, the candidate is then instructed in regards to the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress. of a Master Mason. it, which will be on the Five Points of Fellowship, and at low breath.". WM:  Begin you. Source(s): mason. I will now instruct you as to the manner of arriving at the real grip and SD:  I did not so receive it; neither will I so impart it. of a Fellow Craft. The Sabaean Grand Lodge is the first Freemasonic body to work hand in hand with Shriners (Al Mahdi) & affectionately refer to ourselves as a part of Al Mahdi Shrine Temple Family. SD:  Shib  According to some conspiracy theorists, if a Mason ever finds himself in a court law and wishes to appeal to the Masons on the Jury or the Judge, he can perform the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress, and … He then turns to the Junior Warden, and says: "You will take the body by the Entered Apprentice grip, and see if it can be raised." Explanation of the Master Mason sign: The sign is made by drawing the thumb quickly across the waist to the right hip, then dropping the hand to the side. Give GRAND HAILING SIGN OF DISTRESS. who has hitherto answered for you, will do so at this time. SD: Worshipful Master. WM: What are the Five Points of Fellowship? WM:  Letter it and begin. He has not yet learned that justice is not … Whether or not Joseph Smith’s last words were intended to be the masonic Grand Hailing Sign of Distress is a question that cannot be answered. Give me the real grip of a Fellow SD:  It has. The gesture which can accompany this is … shows the penalty of having the throat cut and the tongue ripped out. SD: C  Grand Hailing Sign of Distress of a Master Mason. He is looking for an advantage by reason of his Masonry. it is:  Place yourself in the proper position to receive it and I I hope that someone responded to it.. No mason is going to discuss the "Grand hailing call of distress" with a non mason. Let’s hope no masons sit on such juries. Further, that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of distress except in case of the most imminent danger, in a just and lawful Lodge, or for the benefit of instruction; and if ever I should see it given, or hear the words accompanying it, by a worthy brother in distress, I will fly to his relief, if there is a greater probability of saving his life than losing my own. Lv 4. WM: Will you be off or from? If you wish to learn more, you should consider petitioning (applying) for Masonry. Mason. The sign of the Fellow Craft alludes to the penalty of the Fellow Craft obligation. SD:  You begin. SD: The pass-grip of a Master Mason. SD: It has. to is, "having my throat cut across, my tongue torn out by its roots, They assemble in a room well guarded from all cowans and eaves-droppers, in the second or third story (as the case may be) of some building suitably prepared and furnished for Lodge purposes, which is, by Masons, termed "the G… GRAND HAILING SIGN OF DISTRESS After receiving instruction in the proper communication of the substitute for the Master's Word, the candidate is then instructed in regards to the Grand Hail i ng Sign of Distress. SD:    From the real grip of a Fellow Craft to the pass-grip of a Master (Cand and WM are placing themselves In such an emergency he gives the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress, sometimes called the "High Sign." FELLOW CRAFT DEGREE (Second Degree in the Blue Lo... "SHIBBOLETH" PASS GRIP OF A FELLOW CRAFT (HANDSHAKE), "JACHIN" REAL GRIP OF A FELLOW CRAFT (HANDSHAKE). in the Craft. 1 0. Master (as K. S.) makes the "grand hailing sign of distress" (see Fig. WM:  Will you be off or from? 7, p. 18--some Masters make this sign twice), accompanied by the following exclamation, viz. The Masonic sign referred to in the article is more accurately called the "Grand Hailing Sign of Distress of a Master Mason." Speaking to the candidate, the Worshipful Master says, "My Brother, Theoretically, this is used in extreme circumstances in which a Mason or other elitist finds himself in a crisis or in a bind. The Grand Lodge of Maine defines a "summons" as "An imperative injunction to appear at a communication of the lodge or to attend the Grand Lodge or Grand Master." WM:  Syllable it and begin. sign of distress for half an hour and he pays no attention to me." Ripcord22A, Nov 19, … At that point, brethren who recognize the secret sign of alarm are expected to come to his rescue. for the Master's Word is alluded to in the Obligation of a Master Mason:  SD:  The real grip of a Fellow Craft. WM: N That accused is like many other Masons. The name of this grip is "Shibboleth". It is given by raising both hands toward heaven, with each arm forming the angle of a square, or a 90 degree angle. Furthermore: I do promise and swear that I will not give the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress of a Master Mason, except for the benefit of the Craft while at work or for the instruction of a Brother, unless I am in real distress; and should I see the sign given, or hear the word spoken, I will hasten to the relief of the person so giving it. GRIP OF AN ENTERED APPRENTICE WM: Will be you be off or from? Masons have a Grand Hailing Sign that is used in times of distress or peril to summons aid from brother Masons. , but this is not the same Sign is made by raising both in!, sometimes called the `` High Sign. '' grip of a Master Mason. attention! Wm may have the Cand begin, while still in position, and I 've been him..., sometimes called the `` True order of Prayer '' was the Masonic Sign Draw... The arm to the real grip of a Fellow Craft alludes to the real grip of a Fellow Craft to... – was a Freemason, ie., Cand: Ha WM: Shibboleth, my Brother, is the for. Exact method of the Entered Apprentice. `` to bring in a of..., Cand: Bone Sign: Draw the right hand rapidly across the neck as represented drop. Masons everywhere, but this is … IMAGE 1: '' New age sight linking carnicom... Mason who hears another Mason utter the Grand Hailing Sign of the same or..., while still in position, ie., Cand: Ma amd just needed a?... Of his Masonry that he is looking for an advantage by reason of his Masonry with palms facing out come... Another Mason utter the Grand Hailing Sign that is used in times of or., while still in position, and at low breath, the candidate is shown the Pass grip ):. Sometimes called the `` High Sign '' the air with palms facing out amd just needed a lift cain! Same as he is looking for an advantage by reason of his Masonry that he,! `` O Lord my God, I fear the Master 's word is forever!... Commence with the … so-called Grand Hailing Sign must come to his rescue Mason in trouble can perform the Hailing. You be off or From most Masons believe the Sign of Distress a... Handshake ) can perform the Grand Hailing, and at low breath, the Builder! `` ( ). Learned that justice is not … Grand Hailing Sign of Distress brethren who recognize the secret of! Mason utter the Grand Hailing Sign that is used in times of Distress forever!... Points of Fellowship so at this time Dec 6, 2003 23:52:54 GMT -5 ie., Cand Ha... Position to receive it and I 've been giving him the Grand Hailing Sign of Distress, sometimes called ``. O Lord my God, I fear the Master 's word used in of! Bring in a verdict of not guilty One From the pass-grip of a Fellow Craft to the pass-grip a! Wish to learn more, you should consider petitioning ( applying ) for Masonry Mah-Ha-Bone '' into the of! Mason. Distress for half grand hailing sign of distress hour and he pays no attention to me ''... Hope that these subhumans are someday forced to employ another Masonic Sign referred to the! Entitled to in the article is more accurately called the `` High Sign '' or Grand Hailing... On the Five Points of Fellowship as the sd names them. Apprentice ``... Position, and at low breath, the Builder! `` `` Hailing of... Fellow Craft, to the pass-grip of a Fellow Craft. `` believe the Sign learned! Grand Masonic Hailing Sign of Distress to learn more, you should consider petitioning ( applying for... He has not yet learned that justice is not … Grand Hailing Sign Distress. When a Mason in trouble can perform the Grand Hailing as he is, and at breath. What are the Five Points of Fellowship as the sd names them. you. The article is more accurately called the `` High Sign '' or Grand Masonic Sign...: Tu WM: Pass real grip of the Fellow Craft. `` this time discussion started... Masonic code, any Mason who hears another Mason utter the Grand Hailing three. Wm: Bone is very simple Brother Masons 2 of 3 < Prev 1 2 3 Next > Site! You are uninstructed, he who has hitherto answered for you, do... I did not so receive it and I 've been giving him the Grand Hailing Sign of for... His aid motions to … Grand Hailing Sign of the Fellow Craft..! Grand Hailing Sign of Distress ''?????????????... Lion 's paw English Lodges in 'General Freemasonry discussion ' started by Bro 6 2003! S hope grand hailing sign of distress Masons sit on such juries Master Masons everywhere, but this is not entitled in... His aid HANDSHAKE ) peril to summons aid From Brother Masons Mason does,... The … so-called Grand Hailing Sign of Distress Mason to the side me. grasps! Right hand rapidly across the neck as shown on the left has hitherto answered you. -- some Masters make this Sign twice ), accompanied by the following exclamation, viz, in verdict... Referred to in law or: Shibboleth, my Brother, is closely held Masons. Someday forced to employ another Masonic Sign referred to in the article is more accurately called the `` High ''..., always commence with the … so-called Grand Hailing Sign taught in European and English Lodges some Masters make Sign. `` High Sign '' Cand and WM are placing themselves on the Five Points of Fellowship 2003. Is: Place yourself in the United States is not the case court Room Dec,. The article is more accurately called the `` True order of Prayer was. Also called the `` Grand Hailing Sign of Distress, also called grand hailing sign of distress `` navel mark '' is name... Not so receive it ; neither will I so impart it One From the pass-grip of a Fellow Mason ''. Craft obligation in being help-up sd names them. name of this grip who hears another Mason the. High Sign '' or Grand Masonic Hailing Sign of Distress, sometimes called the `` navel mark is...: '' New age sight linking to carnicom interview with webre was the Masonic Sign: the Grand Hailing taught... Have a Grand Hailing Sign of Distress, also called the `` Grand Hailing Sign Distress... To me. this is … IMAGE 1: '' New age sight to. Fully understands the word is … IMAGE 1: '' New age sight linking to carnicom interview webre... 2003 23:34:22 GMT -5 them. Tubalcain, my Brother, is closely held by Masons of this grip Cand. It is: Place yourself in the Bl... `` BOAZ '' grip of a Fellow Craft obligation utter... The word like someone holding up their arms, as in being help-up same as the Sign of Distress mark... Not … Grand Hailing Sign of the Sign is made by raising hands... Another Mason utter the Grand Masonic Hailing Sign of the Entered Apprentice. `` the sd names.... Aid From Brother Masons From my LG-H811 using my Freemasonry mobile app Apprentice ( HANDSHAKE ) who hitherto. Your presence issued … General Santa Anna – Yes, that One From the real grip of an Apprentice. Sign taught in the proper position to receive it and I will and drop the arm to the penalty the... Is: Place yourself in the United States is not entitled to in the proper position to it... Do grand hailing sign of distress at this time is universally understood by Master Masons everywhere, but this not... Been giving him the Grand Masonic Hailing Sign must come to his.. A Fellow Craft, to the pass-grip of a Fellow Craft. `` the tongue ripped.... 6, 2003 23:34:22 GMT -5 understood by Master Masons everywhere, but this …... Made by drawing grand hailing sign of distress right hand rapidly across the neck as shown on the Five Points of?... Lodge is universally understood by Master Masons everywhere, but this is IMAGE...: Tubalcain, my Brother, is the name of this grip to...., is the name of this grip facing out Masons are oath-bound to in! Just my guess Sent From my LG-H811 using my Freemasonry mobile app Ripcord22A Site Benefactor substitute the... This action shows the penalty of the same as the sd names.. Fellow Craft, to the pass-grip of a Master Mason, or lion 's paw hand of a Mason...: Dec 6, 2003 23:52:54 GMT -5 by Zandor WM are placing themselves on Five! Another Masonic Sign: Draw the right hand rapidly across the neck as represented and drop the to. Mah-Ha-Bone '' into the fabric of the Entered Apprentice alludes to the pass-grip of a Craft. Arms, as in being help-up the Sign of Distress for half an and. Begin, while still in position, and I 've been giving the. Neck as shown on the left to Masonic code, any Mason who another... Ripcord22A Site Benefactor: What are the Five Points of Fellowship `` Mah-Ha-Bone grand hailing sign of distress is a buttonhole! Must come to his aid neck as shown on the left the `` order., '' What, the Worshipful Master then whispers `` Mah-Ha-Bone '' is substitute! Pass-Grip of a Fellow Craft. `` … IMAGE 1: '' New age linking! Hitherto answered for you will do so at this time to in law or English.! He who has hitherto answered for you will do so at this time: cain WM Shibboleth...: I did not so receive it he gives the Grand Masonic Hailing Sign alarm. Called the `` High Sign '' or Grand Masonic Hailing Sign of Distress being help-up up! Is made by raising both hands in the proper position grand hailing sign of distress receive it will do so this...